Arasu Cable TV STB Price now Rs 1000/-

RE: Arasu Cable TV STB Price

prakash_Tv said:
Arasu Cable TV STB Price now Rs 1000/- and package 150/- per month with 219 channels.

Course : My Lco

Buddy, I would say that its almost waste on investing Arasu, since more no of LCOs are moving out of them. Seems like no Fonal agreement has been made & also their removal of Kalainger Seithigal, few many customers are not happy with the same. Also they are yet to get any licence & will not get anytime soon they are more into political propaganda. All these were informed by my LCO.

RE: Arasu Cable TV STB Price

krishnanramani said:
Buddy, I would say that its almost waste on investing Arasu, since more no of LCOs are moving out of them. Seems like no Fonal agreement has been made & also their removal of Kalainger Seithigal, few many customers are not happy with the same. Also they are yet to get any licence & will not get anytime soon they are more into political propaganda. All these were informed by my LCO.

I hv arasu STB past 7 months with package 100/- with 220 channels im happy...now package 150/pm with 219 channels im happy only :shy:shy:lol:lol:p:p:):)

Can anybody give me arasu cable list in chennai.
Now my lco moved scv to arasu and now my lco giving some channels by own .. i don't which channels are from arasu and which channels providing my lco.
And also can i know why arasu not providing any pay channels in chennai.

sathishbabu4u said:
Can anybody give me arasu cable list in chennai.
Now my lco moved scv to arasu and now my lco giving some channels by own .. i don't which channels are from arasu and which channels providing my lco.
And also can i know why arasu not providing any pay channels in chennai.

Arasu cable STB channels list click here
Link Removed

Thanks buddy.
Can i know the list of analog signal. Looks the list is for STB channels

sathishbabu4u said:
Thanks buddy.
Can i know the list of analog signal. Looks the list is for STB channels

hmm i try to update and u to update channels list...v will compare :):)

Dear Satish,

Analog will differ from LCO to LCO. Cos they may provide some additional channels or not.

prakash_Tv said:
hmm i try to update and u to update channels list...v will compare :):)

Thanks and Sure Prakash.
I will update my list tomorrow..
If possible can you tel me what are the pay channels you are getting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock