Arasu Cable TV STB Price now Rs 1000/-

sathishbabu4u said:
From 2013 jan 1st onwards am seeing ur posts, keep on asking ur favourite channels in the scv analog, and telling i will wait next 3 months and then move to some dth.
Who stopping u moving to dth.
you always supporting arasu cable and opposing scv . I don't know really who come u know arasu is better than scv.
I seen both arasu and scv in my home, comparing both, scv analog looks much better and fulfills common man needs. Arasu don't have sun news, kalaignar news. KTV , SUN music , isaiaruvi channels are in the last band with lot of grains. these are the comman man day to day needed channel. My LCO providing these channels, with his own STB in the prime band. When i asked for TEN cricket, my lco told, these channels only most ppl keep on asking , and not sports channels. My LCO will provide one cricket channel whenever india plays.
From LCO , i am able to find comman man needs and how SCV fills that one.

If we want better cable system in chennai, we need healthy competition from private MSOs, and political MSOs will have always like this problems.

my loc giving 2 local channels only ..... KTV , SUN music , isaiaruvi channels im getting on prime band only. May b ur loc modifying beco he giving extra channels so.

sathishbabu4u said:
am not the supporter of any MSO includes, SCV and Arasu.
See my last point, If chennai wants best cable system, we need healthy competition from private MSOs . Arasu and scv will have their own pros and cons.
both politician based MSOs will try to grow their own channels only.

I think you misunderstood my post , I never said you are supporter of any MSO. As you speaks fact and some of them are against Arasu , I said you will be branded as SCV supporter by some guys here. Hope this clarifies.

sathishbabu4u said:
From 2013 jan 1st onwards am seeing ur posts

Good to know. :clap :clap

sathishbabu4u said:
Who stopping u moving to dth.

Yes, i still say i might move to some DTH by this year end or before Pongal if Arasu fails to come...... And these are just comments..... if you don't like then just don't read.... if you read then don't complain as this is a public forum and discussions here keep happening until objective is achieved..... If there is any abuse in comments then let the mods do their job, so why worry??

sathishbabu4u said:
you always supporting arasu cable and opposing scv . I don't know really who come u know arasu is better than scv.

Yes, good that you noticed that.
1:I love Arasu and support them at 100% if not at 110%.
2: Reason: Arasu is a Public service and i prefer public service over private.
3: This is me and i don't care how others think about this and i don't object if others think otherwise.
4: Public service does suck at times and we people need to raise complains to resolve. Removal is never a solution.
5: If Arasu stays for another 5 yrs and if it enters the huge market Chennai then they have get better otherwise they might lose to some DTH.

sathishbabu4u said:
I seen both arasu and scv in my home, comparing both, scv analog looks much better and fulfills common man needs.

Great. If it really really fulfills your need then you should be happy. But i cant ask you to demand their valuable service back from your LCO as i cant decide what you do.

sathishbabu4u said:
Arasu don't have sun news, kalaignar news.

Oops. Thats bad. Have you heard about Puthiya Thalaimmurai, Polimer etc... etc.. etc gone missing??

sathishbabu4u said:
KTV , SUN music , isaiaruvi channels are in the last band with lot of grains. these are the comman man day to day needed channel.

Great. For me (my entire area) for several years half of the channels were full of grains and the entire last band was just missing and no-one seem to have cared.

sathishbabu4u said:
My LCO providing these channels, with his own STB in the prime band. When i asked for TEN cricket, my lco told, these channels only most ppl keep on asking , and not sports channels. My LCO will provide one cricket channel whenever india plays.
From LCO , i am able to find comman man needs and how SCV fills that one.

Great. My LCO never done nothing like these. He just replaces boosters when half of the subscribers go missing.

sathishbabu4u said:
If we want better cable system in chennai, we need healthy competition from private MSOs, and political MSOs will have always like this problems.

Yes, you are right. But we only have two strong MSO and others entering looks impossible. One private and another Govt. Someone or the other should take an initiative to go DAS in Chennai and all should be well.

prakash_Tv said:
my loc giving 2 local channels only ..... KTV , SUN music , isaiaruvi channels im getting on prime band only. May b ur loc modifying beco he giving extra channels so.

I checked with my list with tntelevision.in arasu analog list. Both are in sync. Please check with ur LCO. might be digital arasu cable list differs from analog arasu cable list.

sathishbabu4u said:
I checked with my list with tntelevision.in arasu analog list. Both are in sync. Please check with ur LCO. might be digital arasu cable list differs from analog arasu cable list.

Have you paid for Tntelevision.in to see Arasu analog list...????:skd:skd:skd

sathishbabu4u said:
I seen both arasu and scv in my home, comparing both, scv analog looks much better and fulfills common man needs.

It seems that there are over 1 lakh cable tv operators across the state who definitely will have difference in service and quality and i wonder how you (or any one in this case) were able to compare two different services?

Arasu cable in Ambattur is said to be a top class so the issue you are facing is mostly a local issue which your LCO should be able to resolve.

Satvijay said:
what you are saying here is a blatant lie, there is no LCO who is denying STB for years!!

Wow, first time i can see such a strong LCO supporter her in DDF who can vouch for every single LCO on the planet.

Satvijay said:
whats his problem to give a STB when customer is ready to pay???

Without STB in place government and MSO cant know the exact number of cable subscribers as there was no control over transmission.

There is a huge leakage in tax revenues to the government due to unaccounted or under reported subscribers in the cable distribution.

Source: Print and online media.

Satvijay said:
Give your LCO name and address here let me check.

I can definitely give these details and also any additional details to anyone from TRAI (Central Govt) or Arasu Cable (State Govt), if you belong to any one of these then please forward me your ID Card copy as a private message and i can help you check.

aravindan said:
Have you paid for Tntelevision.in to see Arasu analog list...????:skd:skd:skd

I think it is still free for those registered initially , I forgot my password , couldn't recover it back.

SCV is a professional body. Arasu Cable is not like that. Arasu always dancing to the tune of ruling party. My opinion is If we need really need good service and entertainment, better go for SCV and refrain from Arasu.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock