Discussion Are there any good free to air Hindi movie channel ?

If you are going for DTH. Go for Airtel. They have cheapest HD bollywood movie channel &Xplore HD which is ₹6. But no HD music channels yet.

If you are going for DTH. Go for Airtel. They have cheapest HD bollywood movie channel &Xplore HD. But no HD music channels yet.
I was searching (Google) and I read that to add/remove channels in Airtel one has to their smartphone app.
In case of Tata Sky I found that a user can register at their website and add/remove channels that way.

Is this true ?

I was searching (Google) and I read that to add/remove channels in Airtel one has to their smartphone app/
In case of Tata Sky I found that a user can register at their website and add/remove channels that way.

Is this true ?

In Tata sky u can use app, call, website and WhatsApp to add remove channels

WhatsApp is limited only to a la carte channels add and remove

In Tata sky u can use app, call, website and WhatsApp to add remove channels

WhatsApp is limited only to a la carte channels add and remove
It's convenient that way. Only downside is portal is down crucial days like India's cricket match which should be fixed in coming months.

I was searching (Google) and I read that to add/remove channels in Airtel one has to their smartphone app.

Is this true ?
No Its Not True. You Can Add/remove topup, Change Package anytime From airtel thanks app, Airtel Selfcare Website, Call Customer care, By Sending Mail or Use Tv Channel Airtel Make my Pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock