Seeking Help Are you able to see all the New channels that you opted for ?

• Thread starter Hellboy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,096
Am able to see all bouquets activated. Now nodal officer confirmed. Missing all free hd channels

same here, only ala-carte selected channels are coming, no bouquet channels are coming, when tried adding through app it says "previous request updated" try after some time - no expected from a professional provider like airtel - may be they gave this project to some amateur who has done such pathetically and causing inconvience to customers.

Rea
same here, only ala-carte selected channels are coming, no bouquet channels are coming, when tried adding through app it says "previous request updated" try after some time - no expected from a professional provider like airtel - may be they gave this project to some amateur who has done such pathetically and causing inconvience to customers.
Really u r right man!!
I selected the new pack 10 days ago. Still they've not implemented it properly. This whole process is now a pain in the a**.
I tried calling CUSTOMER CARE. It takes 5 min to get the option of talking to Customer care executive and when u press 9 it says the no. Dailed is not correct. I mean what the f. I tried using the airtel app but there some channels are more in bouquets ( bouquets are totally different in app as compared to channel 998)
So my NCF is increasing. Such pain.

I wonder if someone takes this very seriously and files a case against ADTV for not providing channels in spite of us selecting the pacsk by 31-Jan as advised by ADTV.

I wonder if someone takes this very seriously and files a case against ADTV for not providing channels in spite of us selecting the pacsk by 31-Jan as advised by ADTV.
You are facing the same issue?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock