Discussion Are you in a position where you have taken a lot of channels that you don't watch ?

His employees might not have clue about it.
Don't pay him for a couple of months and tell him he can cancel cable since he won't remove the channels you don't want.
He will come back to you begging then.

Don't pay him for a couple of months and tell him he can cancel cable since he won't remove the channels you don't want.
He will come back to you begging then.
I completely understand what you are saying but I can't take that risk at the moment because if by any chance he actually disconnects my connection I don't have an alternative. In about 6 months we will be moving to a new house. I will be taking Tata Sky there so its a matter of some months now after that I will be free of this situation.

Just so that you understand my situation here I once printed a document mentioning which channel I want to cancel I which ones I like to get added and gave this document to my LCO. In the end only the new channels were added and none were removed. I have no idea why.
This time, only give list of channel deletion written in bengali. Tell him in bengali to collect money only after deletion. See if he is intrested in communication with you or it is just one way😊

I completely understand what you are saying but I can't take that risk at the moment because if by any chance he actually disconnects my connection I don't have an alternative. In about 6 months we will be moving to a new house. I will be taking Tata Sky there so its a matter of some months now after that I will be free of this situation.
Well then, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock