Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This new trai rule and in previous rule the major difference is this. Customer have now power "what to watch, when to watch". Trai chairman said "now customer will get entertainment in much lesser bill with this new trai rule", by saying these may be he pointed out about this. May be word by word is not same as he said but the meaning of it reflects the same as I said and also I used "may be" word, please don't jump on ship as few ppl on our forum who have very good command over English and write in full-scale will find glitches on my post and start firing on me. 😝

Last edited:
Tell me bro what is the need of a channel while your TV set is switched off in night while you are sleeping? Why to spend ₹ on it when there is no use of it. If there is no use of that channel then why don't you just remove it and on next fresh day you can have it and may be some more also you can have it.

Bhai, we r not talking about the next day but ur action of watching all chs and dropping pack same day to save money. This is absolutely wrong. Tata Sky gave u 0 day lock in so that if need be u can make changes and chose favourite channels, it is not a licence to instead dupe them. U r in a way making wrong use an option which they made available for ur/others convenience.

Anyways like Roy bhai i feel guilt indulging in such things and unable to forgive be whatsoever the magnitude of wrongdoing. Rest it is upto u, tomorrow if they get hold pf ur practice and confront then what will u do? Also what if they take out ur account statement, go to court and demand due amount alongwith interest... Will u say they r wrong?

Lastly if somehow they decide to remove this policy then how will regular subscribers who did no wrong suffer bcoz of it?

Well guys we are so honest that we should ask tata sky to adopt lock in policy for 30 days right? Atleast we can remove a channel after a month if we don't like it. That's enough for us. By the way removing channels everyday is really ridiculous. 😂

The purpose of TRAI was to secure the consumer rights but now TRAI is the biggest robber and corrupt agency of world.All consumers were happy before new TRAI rules.TRAI made cable charges more expensive

My old bill was Rs.99
Now it is Rs.208, without DDF exclusive pack it will be RS.279.

My Old Plan - 644 Sports Dhamaka420+HDAF125+Eng Movies90+Make My Pack30

New Plans... 684.57
FTA English News0.00
FTA Complimentary0.00
Star Hindi Premium HD141.60
Sony Happy India Platinum HD106.20
Discovery Basic Infotainment HD11.80
Disney Hindi Ent4.72
Disney HD9.44
TV Today Hindi News HD1.18
Colors wala Hindi Value Plus HD41.30
Turner Family HD14.75
Times Bouquet 3 HD23.60
Zee All-in-One Hindi HD100.30
NDTV North life3.84
DD News HD0.00
FYI TV180.30
TravelXP3.54
DD Pack0.00
Network Fee 0 to 175 Chs222.00

Now Iam used to rule
In life we won't watch not more than 25 or max 50 channels
If u select smartly the bill will b same as previous or little bit less or little bit more
Previously we don't know the price and demand of channels
The broadcasters used to loot us
(same as before Jio sim introduced)
Trai rule is best should b changed if necessary but not scrapped

Bhai, we r not talking about the next day but ur action of watching all chs and dropping pack same day to save money. This is absolutely wrong. Tata Sky gave u 0 day lock in so that if need be u can make changes and chose favourite channels, it is not a licence to instead dupe them. U r in a way making wrong use an option which they made available for ur/others convenience.

Anyways like Roy bhai i feel guilt indulging in such things and unable to forgive be whatsoever the magnitude of wrongdoing. Rest it is upto u, tomorrow if they get hold pf ur practice and confront then what will u do? Also what if they take out ur account statement, go to court and demand due amount alongwith interest... Will u say they r wrong?

Lastly if somehow they decide to remove this policy then how will regular subscribers who did no wrong suffer bcoz of it?
Total offtopic : by profession me and my wife are lawyers, you don't worry if ts goes to court for any extent, we better know then you how to handle them. And tell me 1st why they go to court? It's their policy not mine, as consumer I'm doing things within their policy. Tell me one thing - "yaha doodh ka dhula Kaun hai?" Translation - who is so pure and divine here? Are you? You are acting like you have done nothing wrong in your whole life and you are the only perfect, huh, totally rubbish. I know only one thing that I'm doing things within ts policy. If they change the policy then will act accordingly to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock