Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which DPO is forcing 25 dd channels 100 as CHS ??? Most of the DTH operators are giving them by default to all not included in the 100 sd count, so a user is free to choose his 100 channels
Well everyone who migrated to the new regime is forced with 25 DD channels out of the 100 SD channel slot for the initial NCF slab.

Well everyone who migrated to the new regime is forced with 25 DD channels out of the 100 SD channel slot for the initial NCF slab.

Not in the case in DTH. In that one can choose 100 channels of our choice and DD CHS are free not counting in NCF

Not in the case in DTH. In that one can choose 100 channels of our choice and DD CHS are free not counting in NCF
Just checked again and I confirm I could only select up to 81 SD channels (75 + 6 more probably due to a glitch from airtel) before NCF jumped to the next slab

Last edited:
Just checked again and I confirm I could only select up to 81 SD channels (75 + 6 more probably due to a glitch from airtel) before NCF jumped to the next slab
Yes 25 DD channels are counted in the 1st NCF slab on Airtel. 6 channels will be NCF free, if you choose Airtel's curated base pack.

Yes 25 DD channels are counted in the 1st NCF slab on Airtel. 6 channels will be NCF free, if you choose Airtel's curated base pack.
Actually 6 additional slots is available for everyone. I'm not using any curated packs and I do have this additional channel slots....

Actually 6 additional slots is available for everyone. I'm not using any curated packs and I do have this additional channel slots....
Yes, you are right. Just checked. It's varying between 6 and 7 depending on what we select. I don't know if this is again a bug in Airtel.

You will have to buy new set top boxes for portability

Reactions: KGF
@DJ Roy
I was confused after seeing this. Then i saw it's an old poll results.. New survey results are different..

Last edited:
Reactions: KGF
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock