Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Iam used to rule
In life we won't watch not more than 25 or max 50 channels
If u select smartly the bill will b same as previous or little bit less or little bit more
Previously we don't know the price and demand of channels
The broadcasters used to loot us
(same as before Jio sim introduced)
Trai rule is best should b changed if necessary but not scrapped
Dishtv charged for a single channel Rs. 80 for Ten2HD. This also ended.

to gain 1-2-3 channels we compromised 30-40 watchable channels....channels are watched on mood....and content shown....earlier on any movie premier that channel was tuned but now those channels are not in subscription..
what we gained and what was lost is subject of study..

Last edited:
Bhai, we r not talking about the next day but ur action of watching all chs and dropping pack same day to save money. This is absolutely wrong. Tata Sky gave u 0 day lock in so that if need be u can make changes and chose favourite channels, it is not a licence to instead dupe them. U r in a way making wrong use an option which they made available for ur/others convenience.

Anyways like Roy bhai i feel guilt indulging in such things and unable to forgive be whatsoever the magnitude of wrongdoing. Rest it is upto u, tomorrow if they get hold pf ur practice and confront then what will u do? Also what if they take out ur account statement, go to court and demand due amount alongwith interest... Will u say they r wrong?

Lastly if somehow they decide to remove this policy then how will regular subscribers who did no wrong suffer bcoz of it?
Again offtopic - here I forget to mention one more thing that I have seen many many persons in my life who so ever is keep talking about ethics and morals are most unethical person in their life.

Before I was paying 300 per month with no hd channels. Now I am able to watch some hd channels with sacrificing few SD channels. I am happy to watching my favourite channels in HD. Before it was priced too high.
Yes it's now possible because both SD and HD channel prices are same. Atleast for Sports and Gec channel. And broadcasters have to bring HD version because now we can easily watch HD content on Youtube, Netflix, Amazon, Hotstar etc.

Yes it's now possible because both SD and HD channel prices are same. Atleast for Sports and Gec channel. And broadcasters have to bring HD version because now we can easily watch HD content on Youtube, Netflix, Amazon, Hotstar etc.
Ala Carte is same. HD bouquets are very expensive. It's almost double the price of SD bouquets.

The only thing I hate in this new regime is the forced 25 DD channels. That's 25 valuable channel space wasted. TRAI talks about holding customer values high and here we are shoved with 25 channels (more than half of those with languages I don't understand)

The only thing I hate in this new regime is the forced 25 DD channels. That's 25 valuable channel space wasted. TRAI talks about holding customer values high and here we are shoved with 25 channels (more than half of those with languages I don't understand)

Which DPO is forcing 25 dd channels 100 as CHS ??? Most of the DTH operators are giving them by default to all not included in the 100 sd count, so a user is free to choose his 100 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock