Breaking Asianet Movies HD to be added on Airtel Digital TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is simple suggestion.

DTH adding channel as their profits and rulez.

They not going to add any channel as demand by users.

And Users also have rights to move on to their desires DTH .

Showing your frustrations and anger doens't solve here.

I to shown my anger on Dish tv about Animax channel, still that not solved. So better move on or adjust.

Well anna demand for a channel from customers too plays huge role in its addition on a platform, afterall when people watch it then only they subscribe the same which creates subscription revenue + addition of such channels helps attract more customers towards buying a DTH / Cable TV / HITS/ IPTV connection as people opt for a brand which meets their requirements.

Yes, companies run business so they look for ways to maximise revenues / profits but it is of utmost importance to first cater to needs/preferences of customers which ultimately helps give boost to expand other streams of earning money.....for example if a DTH company has strong user base across various segments then it shall help get more brands interested in advertising on their home channels + even getting more teleshopping ads onboard their platform , Carriage Fee Channels + being more keen to join the platform
... large premium + mass customer base also helps earn more income for the operator thru NCF even if it is kept discounted for lower or mid level packs as volume of mass subscribers contribute to overall revenue earned similarly incase of Premium Segment too operators can earn thru NCF as well as when they opt for more Service Channels or OTT bundled plans thereby again playing key role in making the company build a financially strong+viable business model

ZM52r0Q.jpg

Could not understand the link between addition of Make My Pack channel on LCN 841 to launch of Asianet Movies HD?

I think on 16th Feb this channel will be added alongwith others.

Could not understand the link between addition of Make My Pack channel on LCN 841 to launch of Asianet Movies HD?

I think on 16th Feb this channel will be added alongwith others.
It will be replace by Asianet Movies HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock