Breaking Asianet Movies HD to be added on Airtel Digital TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mostly news here are based on individual thinking and future prediction plus speculations..Even admins also do that bcos they also don't have full proof info of anything..So everyone is free to express and share info plus thoughts..Banning for that is never right
Why you are saying like this brother? See the first post of the thread. Vadi bro already shared a screenshot of the message where clearly showing that Asianet Movies HD will be added on Lcn 841, even on Airtel app details of the channel was added but due to some reason it was removed and the launching plan on that day was cancelled. This channel will be launch on Airtel digital TV platform very soon for sure. So how it can be a individual thinking or future prediction?

It is simple suggestion.

DTH adding channel as their profits and rulez.

They not going to add any channel as demand by users.

And Users also have rights to move on to their desires DTH .

Showing your frustrations and anger doens't solve here.

I to shown my anger on Dish tv about Animax channel, still that not solved. So better move on or adjust.

Why you are saying like this brother? See the first post of the thread. Vadi bro already shared a screenshot of the message where clearly showing that Asianet Movies HD will be added on Lcn 841, even on Airtel app details of the channel was added but due to some reason it was removed and the launching plan on that day was cancelled. This channel will be launch on Airtel digital TV platform very soon for sure. So how it can be a individual thinking or future prediction?
Yes bro I saw that ..Sorry but I don't mean that every info shared here is speculations.

I Guess Not Launching Tonight

Update

Launching Tonight
ZM52r0Q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock