Breaking Asianet Movies HD to be added on Airtel Digital TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear admin,

Why this all fack wrong information........ Customer giving to fack information ?

If asking channel information your blocking my ID...... Next what ur action this fack information ?

Dear admin,

Why this all fack wrong information........ Customer giving to fack information ?
If asking channel information your blocking my ID...... Next what ur action this fack information ?
It will be added soon. Even they had mentioned details on Airtel app which was removed later. @Vadirocks anna already shared that due to technical problem the channel wasn't launched on Airtel digital TV platform. So wait for few days only.

I think mostly news here are based on individual thinking and future prediction plus speculations..Even admins also do that bcos they also don't have full proof info of anything..So everyone is free to express and share info plus thoughts..Banning for that is never right

Asianet Movies HD wasn't added due to technical reasons and will be added on or before Tuesday. Wait for few more days bro.

@Vadirocks bro always provides accurate information.
Dear admin,,,
Really i'm changing to airtel to Tata Play, because we not hope to add HD channels for airtel like travel xp HD / DD channels & others hd channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock