AXN HD to launch on 6 April, 2015

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 122
  • Views: Views 15,361
This is the difference between sony and star. Remember when star world premiere was launched they made an announcement on which platform it will be available. What kind of rubbish management is handling HD launch process in sony. Pathetic!

Prateek Marwadi said:
first let them launch

yeh but if there is an announcement at least one dth should add today so they have more than 23 hours :D:D

I smell a surprise addition like PIX HD with no official announcement, I hope Dish tv adds it soon along with Set HD may be ( Set Max HD ) the most awaited hindi Movie HD channel. I know i am hoping for alot with addition of AXN HD along with Set Max HD which is very much unlikely to happen but remember this is Dish tv and when it comes to HD channels Dish tv never disappoints now a days always first with no official announcement like Pix HD, Animal Planet HD, Star Sports HD 3 and HD 4 etc added first on dish tv with no announcement what so ever. But i think this channels are going to be added on 8th April along with Sony Kix :sp

Prateek Marwadi said:
first let them launch

Yes Bro Channel @07:00 Am Today ...so chances are high that Dish Tv will add this channel @Morning :k:tup

SarfaRaZ said:
Yes Bro Channel @07:00 Am Today ...so chances are high that Dish Tv will add this channel @Morning :k:tup
Its already 7.30 am & no sign of addition..[emoji57] [emoji57] [emoji57] [emoji57]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock