AXN SA HD started on IS 17 @ 66

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,348
This is South Asia Region >
south_asia_map.gif

I think they going to change from singapore to india so that only they uplink to this sat.

they not going to give india feed

Dear Y U r replying a post older than more than 2 Months ? please dont bump old thread bcoz u may get into trouble as Team is not allowing to bump old threads ..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Dear Y U r replying a post older than more than 2 Months ? please dont bump old thread bcoz u may get into trouble as Team is not allowing to bump old threads ..
Yes bro, I am replying a post older than more than two months, but not without reason. I know that the Team is not allowing to bump old threads, but I think the Team will also not allow me to start a new thread to know the current status of AXN SA HD channel, the testing of which started some months back and already this thread was started at that time with such information and its not closed yet. And when I thought to post my query here, I saw this post, so I thought to reply it, but after that I was going to post my query, but suddenly, somehow I got myself busy with some other important work, one after another, and I was that much busy that I almost forgot about it. After that when I found time, the first thing I did was to post this post.

Anyways, let me come to the point. Guys, as you all know that PIX HD has been launched now, whereas, there is no any update of the AXN SA HD channel, the testing of which started on the same day when PIX HD channel's testing was started.

Guys, I am curious to know that when AXN SA HD channel will be launched. I am eager to know its current status whether it started programmes or its showing only color bars.

@ Vadi bro, Deepums bro and Mr.Kumarbhai !!
Guys, you all are to talanted to know its status anytime, but guys like me, have to always depend on you all for such informations. This time also I can only make a request to you all to check its current status and share with us, because we all are eagerly waiting for the launch of AXN HD channel.

Somewhere it was written, that after PIX HD, they'll plan for AXN HD launch in d next quarter. :k
So may be abt 3-4 months to go for its actual launch. :u

shawl_who said:
Somewhere it was written, that after PIX HD, they'll plan for AXN HD launch in d next quarter. :k
So may be abt 3-4 months to go for its actual launch. :u

what They have said in Official meet that is entirely wrong.They said aprt from AXN HD they are not launching any regular channels in HD but PIX HD is already launched on June 1st officially.MAX HD is coming in last quarter of this year and AXN HD also coming before what they have said.of course
the launching date not yet decided.
Note:please don't ask source about these channels because I got this news.i dont know may be can share here or not.
If you people want news with source mods please remove my comments.

skm30 said:
Yes bro, I am replying a post older than more than two months, but not without reason. I know that the Team is not allowing to bump old threads, but I think the Team will also not allow me to start a new thread to know the current status of AXN SA HD channel, the testing of which started some months back and already this thread was started at that time with such information and its not closed yet. And when I thought to post my query here, I saw this post, so I thought to reply it, but after that I was going to post my query, but suddenly, somehow I got myself busy with some other important work, one after another, and I was that much busy that I almost forgot about it. After that when I found time, the first thing I did was to post this post.

U Have not asked any thing for update in ur post.. u just replied the old querry only.. thats y told like that.
BTW I have nothing to do with what u or others bump any old threads .. any one can bump even 2 year old thread and if he didnt saw or read from 2 years . i have no objection.. i have just informed u as u just replied a simple querry only..
Any way Team allowed u to bump and enjoy.. Dont worry .. in future i will not tell any thing surely .. :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock