AXN SA HD started on IS 17 @ 66

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,344
skm30 said:
I too agree with you bro as I have also read somewhere that AXN HD might be launched before its scheduled press release date, may be on or before 20th June. But I will not mention here that where I have read it as it might be against the rules. And I too think so that as AXN HD was also started on the same day when PIX HD's testing started, both in encrypted mode and PIX HD is now already launched that too a week back. So, how long they are going to stretch AXN HD's testing, that too when its launch is officially announced whereas PIX HD's launch was never officially announced and its already officially launched now. That's why I am sure that these media reports has to do nothing with its launch. The testing is already on and whenever it will be completed, the channel will be launched and it will happen very soon, I think in the mid June it will be launched. If we see media reports also, they said 'will be launched within three months', means, will be launched any time in the coming three months, 'three months' is the maximum time limitation for its launch. As of now the exact date of its launch is not confirmed yet, but its for sure that it will be launched in June.
MSM focusing more on AXN HD comparing to PIX HD. Because AXN HD content is entirely different and have more viewer ship comparing to PIX HD.So they are marketing more on AXN HD.where as for PIX HD thery are not getting good feedback from DTHs.So they will launch first in Digital cable after that DTHs. But what I am getting news is AXN HD will be added in its launching date itself in leading DTHs.and about the launching date not at decided and Yes..it can be launched any time with in 3 mon months. but what I am personally feeling their strategy is completely wrong.They should launch MAX HD first after that English based channels.But they are do not doing this.

AXN has many good shows :hello It would be awesome to watch them in :HD :SP

Guys, is there any official news about the launch date of AXN SA HD channel !!!

Guys, I think ''AXN SA HD'' has left Intelsat 17 @ 66° East as I am unable to trace it on Intelsat 17 @ 66° East in current updates of satellite, anywhere on the internet !

Experts, please throw light on it !!

Experts, please, comment on it !!!

Experts are not saying anything, means I was right that ''AXN SA HD'' has left Intelsat 17 @ 66° East.

I think, this news should be shared on a new thread. Guys, if anyone thinks that I am wrong, then please correct me here only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock