AXN SA HD started on IS 17 @ 66

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,345
bhaskar.killi said:
what They have said in Official meet that is entirely wrong.They said aprt from AXN HD they are not launching any regular channels in HD but PIX HD is already launched on June 1st officially.MAX HD is coming in last quarter of this year and AXN HD also coming before what they have said.of course
the launching date not yet decided.
Note:please don't ask source about these channels because I got this news.i dont know may be can share here or not.
If you people want news with source mods please remove my comments.

u cud very well be right bro. :tup ;)

Guys, here are the latest details of AXN SA HD channel from ''Flysat.com''.

Txp No : LM4CH
Source : Haddar-Yemen
Date : 25.05.2014

Freq : 3845
Pol : H
Mode : DVB-S2/8PSK MPEG-4

SR : 30000
FEC : 3/4

Channel Name : AXN SA HD

Web : - - -

V.PID : 2410

A.PID : 2400
Language : - - -

SID Code - PowerVu : MPEG-4/HD

Foot Prints : IS-17 Landmass

Comments : AXN SA HD on

AXN SA HD (3845 H) on Intelsat 17 @ 66° East (C Band)

Source : Flysat

skm30 said:
Guys, here are the latest details of AXN SA HD channel from

Dear 1st off all dont post other Blog/forum links here .. its against rule. i think u might be banned as its more than once u done it ..
FYKI the details r already in the DDF ,also if u ask for them then we can provide more details than other sites.
Have u got these details in those sites ? check the below picture..

mgG83mW.jpg

Re: RE: AXN SA HD started on IS 17 @ 66

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Dear 1st off all dont post other Blog/forum links here .. its against rule. i think u might be banned as its more than once u done it ..
FYKI the details r already in the DDF ,also if u ask for them then we can provide more details than other sites.
Bro, I have asked you all, you can see,
skm30 said:
Guys, as you all know that PIX HD has been launched now, whereas, there is no any update of the AXN SA HD channel, the testing of which started on the same day when PIX HD channel's testing was started.

Guys, I am curious to know that when AXN SA HD channel will be launched. I am eager to know its current status whether it started programmes or its showing only color bars.

@ Vadi bro, Deepums bro and Mr.Kumarbhai !!
Guys, you all are to talanted to know its status anytime, but guys like me, have to always depend on you all for such informations. This time also I can only make a request to you all to check its current status and share with us, because we all are eagerly waiting for the launch of AXN HD channel.
but as no one provided the details of its current status, then I started searching on internet for its current status and I found also, then I thought I should share it here for those who are eager to know the current status of its launch. But, as you say that its against the rule to provide other Blog or forum links here, then I have to say only this that I have provided the links for them only who wants to know that from where I have got all these informations. But, as its against the rule, from now onwards, I am not going to provide any link of any other Blog or forum. Thanks, for updating me the forum rules, its really helpfull to me. And as you say that, ''the details r already in the DDF ,also if u ask for them then we can provide more details than other sites'', then I don't think so that there is any need to visit other sites, after that.

skm30 said:
Bro, I have asked you all, you can see,
but as no one provided the details of its current status, then I started searching on internet for its current status and I found also, then I thought I should share it here for those who are eager to know the current status of its launch. But, as you say that its against the rule to provide other Blog or forum links here, then I have to say only this that I have provided the links for them only who wants to know that from where I have got all these informations. But, as its against the rule, from now onwards, I am not going to provide any link of any other Blog or forum. Thanks, for updating me the forum rules, its really helpfull to me. And as you say that, ''the details r already in the DDF ,also if u ask for them then we can provide more details than other sites'', then I don't think so that there is any need to visit other sites, after that.

Well there is no change in current status the details u posted is almost in the 1st post itself .. also u have to read other threads too to get more ..else u have to ask for details but u asked for new status which didnt occured.. so how can any one tell u ? few more details r in Pix HD Starts Programs - Today @ Intelsat 17 66.0°E
One thing u always to remember is > If any changes found or the new status found almost all will be posted in DDF by all others.. even if any thing missed ask for the detail u want .. if any new status is found then only they can and will provide u..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Well there is no change in current status the details u posted is almost in the 1st post itself .. also u have to read other threads too to get more ..else u have to ask for details but u asked for new status which didnt occured.. so how can any one tell u ? few more details r in Pix HD Starts Programs - Today @ Intelsat 17 66.0°E
One thing u always to remember is > If any changes found or the new status found almost all will be posted in DDF by all others.. even if any thing missed ask for the detail u want .. if any new status is found then only they can and will provide u..
Ok bro !!

bhaskar.killi said:
what They have said in Official meet that is entirely wrong.They said aprt from AXN HD they are not launching any regular channels in HD but PIX HD is already launched on June 1st officially.MAX HD is coming in last quarter of this year and AXN HD also coming before what they have said.of course
the launching date not yet decided.
I too agree with you bro as I have also read somewhere that AXN HD might be launched before its scheduled press release date, may be on or before 20th June. But I will not mention here that where I have read it as it might be against the rules. And I too think so that as AXN HD was also started on the same day when PIX HD's testing started, both in encrypted mode and PIX HD is now already launched that too a week back. So, how long they are going to stretch AXN HD's testing, that too when its launch is officially announced whereas PIX HD's launch was never officially announced and its already officially launched now. That's why I am sure that these media reports has to do nothing with its launch. The testing is already on and whenever it will be completed, the channel will be launched and it will happen very soon, I think in the mid June it will be launched. If we see media reports also, they said 'will be launched within three months', means, will be launched any time in the coming three months, 'three months' is the maximum time limitation for its launch. As of now the exact date of its launch is not confirmed yet, but its for sure that it will be launched in June.

@skm30: pls dont post any other forum links :no

I think AXN HD wud launch arnd Sept-Oct time :k

shawl_who said:
@skm30: pls dont post any other forum links :no
Bro, you can see my last post, I only mentioned what I read and I didn't post the link, from where I read that. But, I think I will have to post the link of the website, if the content I am posting here, is a news content from any website. What you say, bro !!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock