• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 19,090

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Baal Veer is the upcoming show in SAB TV which is specially for kids.

This thread will be for this show discussions.

Sab launches 'Baal Veer' to target kids

MUMBAI: Sab, the second Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) from Sony Entertainment Network is launching a new show to target kids.

Titled 'Baal Veer', the show will premiere on 8 October and will air Monday to Friday at 8 pm.

The channel had earlier launched properties like 'Ring Wrong Ring' and 'Gilli Gilli Gappa' to target kids.

'Baal Veer' is being produced by Optimystix.

Sab TV EVP and business head Anooj Kapoor said, "It's a very large scale venture from our side which is a mythical fiction. We have upped the production value and quality and even the scale at which TV shows are made today. It's a landmark show for Sab TV as its a totally new genre of magic and special effects. A family entertainer and a visual delight, all in one!"

It is a show about a child bestowed with godly powers, who shuttles between earth and fairyland. His sole motive is to save young kids like himself, from bullies and any injustice against them. In the course of his travel between the two realms is when he meets two earthlings, Manav and Meher, who eventually become his dear friends. Manav and Meher are often troubled by older kids and treated insensitively. Baal Veer comes to their rescue with the powers of his wand causing much comic mayhem in the process but as the proverb goes, all is well as it eventually ends well.

Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Sab launches 'Baal Veer' to target kids

Promo>

Last edited:
Vikram said:
Sony Targeting Kids Viewers On Prime Time.....? :D

Its not Sony. SAB TV is for Comedy/Fun/Kids Shows...

Dev "Baal Veer" Joshi aspires to be a pilot

Dev Joshi, who plays young courageous Baal Veer in the new SAB TV show Baal Veer is a student of class seven.

These days he keeps on juggling between shooting and studies.

Tellychakkar.com met Dev on the sidelines of the show’s launch to know what his plans are for the future.

Talking of how he copes up with his studies while shooting, Dev shared, “I am in seventh standard. I love studying and complete my home work on the sets.” On his future, Dev quipped, “I wish to become a pilot.” About did he bag the show? “I bagged it through the courtesy of one of my dad’s friend. I had always dreamt of a fairy land and am doing something similar. I am enjoying this show a lot and feeling very nice.”

Talking of his experience on the sets, young and enthusiastic Dev remarked, “Everyone on the sets seems to be very nice and humble. Among all the paris, I like Nathkat pari (Aditi Sajwan) the most; she is a fun element in the show. Whenever I go to her vanity van and dressing room, we make lot of masti and enjoy a lot. Even Shama (Sikander) didi and Karishma (Tanna) didi are fun to be with. I am looking forward for this show and I love acting in it.”

Baal Veer is scheduled to go on air from 8 October.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock