Baby tv HD and Six HD is waste in dish tv

Reaction score
ipl is over so there is no need for six HD now. Baby tv is sufficient for SD package not in HD. Dish tv must remove both channels and should add STAR CRICKET HD and ESPN HD.

First of all, Dish TV has no space issues, so if they wanted to add ESS HD they would have already done it. No need to remove any channels. Secondly, if someone is buying an HD STB and the have a small baby, they will get attracted by seeing Baby TV HD, which no other DTH provides. Lastly, Six HD has a lot of things that are important, not just the IPL. I regularly watch UFC and the Fifa World Cup Qualifiers. Just because you dont watch some channels doesnt mean that others dont.

i dont no more about baby tv But six hd is important.It is always pleasure to watch sports in HD

dish tv do not have space crunch like ts so why to remove .. if they wnat to add ess hd channels they could do that without removing any ch .
and if they remove six hd now then what would you do next ipl or another imp tournament..

There are different customers who have different liking also so in my opinion baby tv HD does not have such viewership than star cricket hd or espn hd. They can cut cost from these channels and add ESS HD package. Its all about viewership. soccer, cricket , tennis and F1 have more viewership than baby tv and six HD. so to fulfill the demand of customers they must add ESS HD package. That's what i meant. But yes if they add ESS HD package i have no issue of any one watch BABAY TV HD or SIX HD.

Raheel khawaja said:
There are different customers who have different liking also so in my opinion baby tv HD does not have such viewership than star cricket hd or espn hd. They can cut cost from these channels and add ESS HD package. Its all about viewership. soccer, cricket , tennis and F1 have more viewership than baby tv and six HD. so to fulfill the demand of customers they must add ESS HD package. That's what i meant. But yes if they add ESS HD package i have no issue of any one watch BABAY TV HD or SIX HD.

Im sure Baby TV HD and Six HD have a decent viewership, otherwise they would have already been removed. They are probably making decent profits....ESS HD is not getting added because of different reasons. There is no connection between the two.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock