• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

Balance 16 HD channels on d2h not coming soon

Rahulan Raj

Registered
Joined
6 Mar 2012
Messages
9,003
Reaction score
2,246
Sateesh_Hyd said:
I questioned about the price change..they replied "we are working on your feedback,we will notify you when the channel is available on platform"

OMG :D:lol :rofl
 

Sateesh_Hyd

Registered
Joined
13 Aug 2013
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
790
Same Answer to me also
-------------------------------------


Sateesh Kumar <[email protected]>
Oct 31 (2 days ago)

to Customercare
Hi..

Please let us know if we can expect any new channel addition for this Diwali.

When we call customer care team they simply saying that we dont have any info, Kindly let us know who can give us a proper answer.

We are expecting a proper answer from you, please write the mail on your pls dont copy paste a template to this mail, we are vast with your blady replies as a last hope writing this mail to know the addition of new channels


Customercare
Oct 31 (2 days ago)

to me
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

This is with reference to your e mail dated October 31, 2015 regarding Videocon d2h services.

We would like to inform you that we inform to our customers after every new launch/addition of channels through our website. Please refer the same to view the updated details.

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected] We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

Warm Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h

Note: - You can also call our customer care helpline on +917355873558
 

Vivek.d2h

Registered
Joined
28 Dec 2013
Messages
1,684
Reaction score
571
Sateesh_Hyd said:
Same Answer to me also
-------------------------------------


Sateesh Kumar <[email protected]>
Oct 31 (2 days ago)

to Customercare
Hi..

Please let us know if we can expect any new channel addition for this Diwali.

When we call customer care team they simply saying that we dont have any info, Kindly let us know who can give us a proper answer.

We are expecting a proper answer from you, please write the mail on your pls dont copy paste a template to this mail, we are vast with your blady replies as a last hope writing this mail to know the addition of new channels


Customercare
Oct 31 (2 days ago)

to me
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

This is with reference to your e mail dated October 31, 2015 regarding Videocon d2h services.

We would like to inform you that we inform to our customers after every new launch/addition of channels through our website. Please refer the same to view the updated details.

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected] We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

Warm Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h

Note: - You can also call our customer care helpline on +917355873558
Same rply i also got many time bro:):angry:angry they r doing copy/paste:dodgy:dodgy:wall
 

Rahulan Raj

Registered
Joined
6 Mar 2012
Messages
9,003
Reaction score
2,246
Vivek.d2h said:
Same rply i also got many time bro:):angry:angry they r doing copy/paste:dodgy:dodgy:wall

Tatasky CC gives some info abt addition ;
But d2h CC is a robotic one :lol:c
 

Sateesh_Hyd

Registered
Joined
13 Aug 2013
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
790
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Tatasky CC gives some info abt addition ;
But d2h CC is a robotic one :lol:c

Robotic word is a good word, we cannot use this for D2h, we can simply say that their cc team does copy paste job....

:angry:angry:angry:angry

 

chaudhary sameer

Registered
Joined
30 May 2015
Messages
207
Reaction score
112
i am planning for a new led tv till december if d2h not addedall the hd channels i will move on other dth......
 

amarnathkvk

Contributor
Joined
10 Oct 2014
Messages
7,415
Reaction score
9,605
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Tatasky CC gives some info abt addition ;
But d2h CC is a robotic one :lol:c

Yes Tatasky cc is best giving information about channel additons:eek:hya others are dumb dont know what they are doing:lol
 
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock