Discussion BARC Ratings | Week 35 (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that Hindi people want that Marathi people should watch both Marathi and Hindi they don't let us watch only Marathi that's why they lack good content.
got to know new things like hindi people can control minds of marathi people.🤣
As revenge trying to control hindi viewers?👇
More regional channels should be launched and people should stop watching hindi channels as Hindi is not their language. Like rajasthani,punjani,gujrati ,bhojpuri and other hindi siders watch more Hindi and lesser or not watch their own language programs & channels, what may be the reason?
A great person once said that we see the world as we are...

Zee has original content 😂 may be in Bangla and Marathi, but in south Zee channels, all are remakes of Zee Telugu serials mostly,few from other regional ones!
Star Jalsha airs many original content ! In terms of doing original and remake, both Star and Zee are the same !
Zee Marathi has Original Content also Colors Marathi has but original content stories are new and no guarantee they will succeed or not also it depends on channel which more people know and watch. Star Pravah had many new daily soaps but it didn't work well but now Telugu/Tamil Remake Serials are really doing very well in Star Pravah.

Star Vijay airs many reality and non fiction shows other than Bigg Boss!
Start Music, Cook with Comali,
Star Maa - airs only one non fiction in weekends, at 9 pm, of one goes offair, the other one comes.
Asianet too does the same!

But Star Vijay usually air 6 non fiction programs on weekends!
And for the past 4 weeks,Star vijay airs original non fiction programs from 12 noon to 10.30 pm on Sundays,
Usual programs between 12 noon to 2.30 pm and 6 pm to 10.30 pm.
Every week Sunday at 2.30 pm, they air different programs every week !

SunTV doesn't air any new non fiction programs after lockdown (airing repeats) ! Zee airs non fiction between 12 to 2.30 pm only on Sundays!

Star Vijay airs 12 hours of non fiction original programs every weekwnd for the past 3 weeks,they may continue this till Bigg Boss 4 comes, which is tentatively scheduled to launch on October 1st week!
Does Sun TV shows Non fiction show?

got to know new things like hindi people can control minds of marathi people.🤣
As revenge trying to control hindi viewers?👇

A great person once said that we see the world as we are...
You can think as you wish but I think of all people.
I want people to watch more of their language content then hindi because Rajasthani, gujrati, bhojpuri this people watch more hindi then their language content,they should watch more of their language content because hindi is not their language.

Does Sun TV shows Non fiction show?
Currently no original non fiction shows,

Before lockdown they were airing 2 or 3 non fiction programs on Sundays..

Currently they air some 5 or 10 years old events related to cinema on weekends at 9.30 pm (which are repeats) ! And during Saturday mornings they air old Pattimandram (debate) programs and old cinema stars related programs! All other slots occupied by movies and serials!

Reactions: RdX
You can think as you wish but I think of all people.
I want people to watch more of their language content then hindi because Rajasthani, gujrati, bhojpuri this people watch more hindi then their language content,they should watch more of their language content because hindi is not their language.
That's what i said. U allege hindi people are controlling marathi mind. While u want to control hindi viewers. I rest my case...

Currently no original non fiction shows,

Before lockdown they were airing 2 or 3 non fiction programs on Sundays..

Currently they air some 5 or 10 years old events related to cinema on weekends at 9.30 pm (which are repeats) ! And during Saturday mornings they air old Pattimandram (debate) programs and old cinema stars related programs! All other slots occupied by movies and serials!
But Sun TV is the only channel which shows 14/15 serials and mostly all of them are successful but their non fiction are not good as star vijay or zee tamil. It's my opinion.

That's what i said. U allege hindi people are controlling marathi mind. While u want to control hindi viewers. I rest my case...
Try to understand my post, by the way it was not for you or hindi people it was for hindi channels. I was talking about hindi channels.

Last edited:
Zee Marathi has Original Content also Colors Marathi has but original content stories are new and no guarantee they will succeed or not also it depends on channel which more people know and watch. Star Pravah had many new daily soaps but it didn't work well but now Telugu/Tamil Remake Serials are really doing very well in Star Pravah.
Yeah... But only in north zee produces own original serials! Zee channels of Kannada, Malayalam and Tamil flooded with remakes same as Star!

Now Colors has started the remake trend in south it seems !

They remade 2 Kannada shows in Tamil , Choti Sardarni in Tamil, one Marathi show in Tamil and Kannada!

How can I control bro 😆 you didn't understood my post it was for people who run Hindi channels not for all people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock