Discussion BARC Ratings | Week 35 (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unbelievable. Zee Tamil surpassed Sun TV in primetime fiction space.

Check this link : Zee Tamil dominates Prime Time in Come-Back weeks with strong Fiction Support
BY0tc1S.png

WFtr7bP.png
Looks like sun tv time is over....if we remove movies from sun tv then zee nd star will easily beat sun tv

You missed morning and afternoon sun tv air dubbed & original serials also
Nope.. They are airing 2 movies per day, morning and afternoon,, apart from these 2,at 11 pm they were airing movies till past week!

There is a person in this forum who is a big fan of a network which is a rival of STAR. He has tried many times to defame Star, i get it why because it's India's most watched TV Network which has been dominant in most of the markets. 🤣

I wish star Pravah should take the rights of bigboss season..
Yes bro i was also thinking same, star Pravah should take rights of bigg boss Marathi and KBC Marathi both with award shows and premiere movies it will be a hit channel. Currently all South Remakes are hit on Star Pravah

Yes bro i was also thinking same, star Pravah should take rights of bigg boss Marathi and KBC Marathi both with award shows and premiere movies it will be a hit channel. Currently all South Remakes are hit on Star Pravah
KBC is will no more go to star network Caz it's now owned property of its rival Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock