DDF Exclusive Barc Ratings | week 37 (2020)

How??
In india news segment never dominated trp data charts.....its always GEC Who dominated charts
I think he meant in news channel segment,
The dominating channels are the ones which are only interested to make drama out of news. The news channels which are actually giving news are not even appearing in top 5.

I think he meant in news channel segment,
The dominating channels are the ones which are only interested to make drama out of news. The news channels which are actually giving news are not even appearing in top 5.
Ohh got it

Marathi
5bHVkEX.jpg

FoVTvKf.jpg

2pBrPOn.jpg

lQAlAUL.jpg

6Ijn45h.jpg

Impressive to see Star Sports Tamil in the Top-5 Sports category. Major credits to RJ Balaji.

Star Vijay is rocking the Tamil serial segment by beating Sun TV serials. 2 for Star Vijay and 1 for Sun TV (only serials) in Top 5 programs.

This week Star Gold surpassed Sony Max across all segments, this despite no big premieres happening on it. Also none of dubbed films on Sony Max managed to enter Top 5
Yes this week out of top 5 movies, overall 3 of star Namely Houseful 4, Total dhamaal and SOUTH DUBBED movie Main hoon dandahikari.
Note : This week exactly opposite has happened. Star is generally ahead of sony in English movies and Sony is ahead of star in Hindi movies.
But this week Star gold has got more trp than Sony Max and Sony pix has got more trp than Star movies this week in English movies.

Impressive to see Star Sports Tamil in the Top-5 Sports category. Major credits to RJ Balaji.

Star Vijay is rocking the Tamil serial segment by beating Sun TV serials. 2 for Star Vijay and 1 for Sun TV (only serials) in Top 5 programs.
No:1 serial of the week is Star Vijay's BharathiKannamma. This is very surprising that Star Vijay is shaking the barc charts in the recent weeks.
Last year Zee Tamil did the same. And that was a threat for Star Vijay during BB 3, to stay strong in 2nd spot. But now things become favourable for Vijay. Serials are doing best plus BB4 will give the channel at level best TRP.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock