BARC Ratings Week 45 (2020)

Zee Keralam
0qBT5zs.jpg

bybc2hR.jpg

:giggle:(y)

That's the reason once the Tamil TV industry had stood up to ban dubbed serials, because original serials were losing to Tamil dub. I think the time has come in Bangla TV industry too...
Mythological, Historical, Horror/ some others dubbed Serials are ok but other daily mother in law daughter in law daily soaps should not be dubbed. ln Marathi Dubbing serials are needed and already their are some serials but their quality should be good or else they are not needed. One hindi serial named Tarek Mehta ka Oolta Chashma is also there in Marathi but it's not entertaining its dubbing is not good other serials are ok.

wnh4iXJ.jpg

And the reason for me guessing so was, StarPlus was so well received among Bengali audience in the last decade and afterwards, but now, I guess, people would see Star Jalsha and Zee Bangla more.
Even this happened in Marathi. Earlier people used to watch Zee TV hindi for non fictions like Singing or dance show but now people watch Zee Marathi for non fictions.
Zee Marathi is a successful channel and a strong competitor but they are not doing good currently, all their fictions are waste ( new ones) except some (old ones) and its good for its non fictions, awards and movies.

Why don't they dub Radha krishna and many other successful show in Marathi on star Pravah, at least in afternoon slot.. Now star is doing really well,, dubbed shows will really help them to grow.. Colors marathi already started Nagin and Shani in there afternoon slot
I think first they will bring some good original or remake serials and increase their fictions and fill all empty slots of afternoon and after that they will increase their non fictions and then after that if they will get empty slots from serials then they will bring dubbed serials. As Star Pravah is getting good viewership they can launch hindi dubbed serials in Marathi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock