BARC Ratings Week 45 (2020)

Why you always gets diff meaning.....what im saying is mh is no.1 contributor to hindi gec!! im not saying hindi channels gets much more viewership than marathi channel....its maharashtra so its obivious marathi channels will get higher viewership than hindi channels!! But hindi channels gets viewership from most of north states thats how they gets higher impression and in that mh is no.1 contributor!!
I haven't said anywhere that hindi gec is getting more viewership than marathi channel in MH so dont compare them
Im just stating facts acc to articles from ormax
In my Home and in city no one likes that North Indian hindi channels though they will like any South movies in villages (may be some exceptions and others may be North Indians or other Hindi bhaiyaas and didis).
We Puneri People are Proud Marathis we know our Culture, no need of North Indian channels which doesn't show Marathi people and culture and most important it's not in Marathi language.

Let's see what Cmarathi has in box for competing, given that Ckannada is gradually leading the way...

Off Topic
P.S.: No offense, but whenever there is a discussion of Hindi GEC viewership in Maharashtra, my fellow member bros be like:
:skd::no2::dodgy2::angry2::wall::angry2::damn:
(‌:hehe::hehe::hehe:)

Last edited:
Let's see what Cmarathi has in box for competing, given that Ckannada is gradually leading the way...

Off Topic
P.S.: No offense, but whenever there is a discussion of Hindi GEC viewership in Maharashtra, my fellow member bros be like:
It's ok at least Colors Marathi is struggling and has some future with serials, shows, movies, etc but what will you say for Colors Bangla which has lost its gec track and has become a full dubbed channel!

Off Topic

Off Topic

Yes it is because of some people...

We don't watch hindi channels even I have not seen anyone watching it and some people are saying that it gets highest viewership from MH.

Yes I agree as MH is most developed and big state and many people come here for earning leaving their own states, mostly in Mumbai and this is the reason or else it not or gets very less viewership from Pune and Satara and other cities.

Agree it or not just because some people watch that hindhi/urdu channels and it gets highest viewership from Maharashtra and that too because of Mumbai which is cosmopolitan city and villages that doesn't mean all Marathi people and city/village people watch hindi channels.

Not good bro.
Last week it got only 1.1 for weekdays and 1.6 for weekend. Even other channel's serials at same slot are performing better than BB14, like YHC got 2.1 at 10:30PM. This year BB is totally flop.
coz there's no macho guy, like siddharth shukla, this time around, all we have is beta and gamma males - jaan sanu, abhinav, ejaz.. hahaha
Only Rahul is somewhat alpha male !! :lol:

It's ok at least Colors Marathi is struggling and has some future with serials, shows, movies, etc but what will you say for Colors Bangla which has lost its gec track and has become a full dubbed channel!
Colors Bangla has lost the game. I don't know why it is getting more ratings than Sun Bangla, which has original and better content. Don't know how Colors Bangla comes in Top 5, even when it doesn't come up with new original content.

Last edited:
Off Topic

Yes it is because of some people...

We don't watch hindi channels even I have not seen anyone watching it and some people are saying that it gets highest viewership from MH.

Yes I agree as MH is most developed and big state and many people come here for earning leaving their own states, mostly in Mumbai and this is the reason or else it not or gets very less viewership from Pune and Satara and other cities.

Agree it or not just because some people watch that hindhi/urdu channels and it gets highest viewership from Maharashtra and that too because of Mumbai which is cosmopolitan city and villages that doesn't mean all Marathi people and city/village people watch hindi channels.
Are baba, chill! No offenses. You people are our bro. I just meant it for satire. :em: And yeah, it's ok, I ain't charging anyone. Well that is a discussion. 🤗

And there, I talked for CMarathi in the sense of taking into view the discussion of networks other than Star, as already one of our dear contributor mentioned. :hs::win:

Colors Bangla has lost the game. I don't know why it is getting more ratings than Sun Bangla, which has original and better content. Don't know how Colors Bangla comes in Top 5, even when it doesn't come up with new original content.
Colors Bangla HD ought to shut down. There will be only two deserving Bengali GECs in HD and one (Sun Bangla) in SD that looks almost like HD. No other Bengali channel needs HD.*

*Other than Zee Bangla Cinema (but it is mostly a dubbed movie channel).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock