BARC TRP Data | Week 43

First Colors Tamil and then Sony Marathi. I am afraid Zee Keralam (and Sun Bangla) will also fail like this. The audience does not accept new channels.

No Bro. Colors Tamil came with very weak programmes and no movie content. They did not follow the strategy which they had for Hindi GEC Colors. Came with random content and no movies and are failing miserably. Zee Keralam is coming after good planning, they will succeed with time.

No Bro. Colors Tamil came with very weak programmes and no movie content. They did not follow the strategy which they had for Hindi GEC Colors. Came with random content and no movies and are failing miserably. Zee Keralam is coming after good planning, they will succeed with time.
Okay. Then why is Sony Marathi not able to break into the top 5? Don't tell me that TS removed it. That is immaterial.

Sony aath beats Colors bangla.
As how much Star Vijay goes back that much possibilities for Zee tamil to enter All India top 10 and cross 6 lakhs ratings.Good going and I think Colors Tamil the most over rated channel of 2018 before launching.

As how much Star Vijay goes back that much possibilities for Zee tamil to enter All India top 10 and cross 6 lakhs ratings.Good going and I think Colors Tamil the most over rated channel of 2018 before launching.
Yes, by seeing the Colors Tamil, Namma ooru colour song, many people including me thought that the channels going to be successful.

Source

Shared video from Colors Tamil you tube page.

Last edited:
I am afraid Zee Keralam (and Sun Bangla) will also fail like this. The audience does not accept new channels.
I don't agree. Zk will be in top5 instantly. Then in few months, it will rise to #2 or 3

Colors Bangla, Colors Tamil... even Colors Odia also. :wall: Even Colors Marathi is only a little bit ahead of Star Pravah. And note that even though Colors Gujarati has a monopoly, in terms of absolute viewership, the number is very less. See the No. 1 Assamese channel (Rang) or Punjabi channel (PTC) and compare it to Colors Gujarati.
Moral of the story: Viacom18 cares only about Karnataka and especially Bengaluru. :angry:

Colors Bangla, Colors Tamil... even Colors Odia also. :wall: Even Colors Marathi is only a little bit ahead of Star Pravah. And note that even though Colors Gujarati has a monopoly, in terms of absolute viewership, the number is very less. See the No. 1 Assamese channel (Rang) or Punjabi channel (PTC) and compare it to Colors Gujarati.
Moral of the story: Viacom18 cares only about Karnataka and especially Bengaluru. :angry:
But if they don't give more care for Colors Kannada as soon Zee Kannada will steal their position :wink:So they are sticked to their baby and can't move to others.

Last edited:
The most overrated channel of the decade is sun life. See where it is now. It had a respectable position before revamp.

Please don't judge about Sun life..It's not even completed full one month. Just wait and watch for few months. Then comment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock