BARC TRP Data | Week 43

The discussion seems to be only about Tamil channels. Please continue in the Tamil GD thread.

Sorry Jolly, I disagree other languages' channel ratings can also be discussed here I believe, no one is doing that actively in this thread. We are discussing about the 'Ratings' of Tamil channels so I feel the discussion should continue here.

In Odia Category from when BARC started ratings for every channels I've seen Zee Sarthak(Earlier Sarthak Tv) always at no.1 .. past 2 years no one able to beat this channel .. Don't know when Zeel will launch Zee Sarthak HD:undecided:

Colors Tamil need strong contents like Colors Kannada, Colors Kannada Themes & Promo promoting everything is nice, but in Tamil everything looks bad...except Thirumanam that also Agnisakshi remake...hope they will change everything like Colors Kannada then only they can reach audience.

Colors Tamil and Kannada cannot be compared in my opinion. Colors Kannada or any other Colors regional channels are mostly re-branding of the existing E TV channels. E TV channels have some viewership already and Colors took it as it is so they are continuing the existing. It is not the case with Colors Tamil.

Vijay tv should bring back koffe with dd, connexion and adhu idhu edhu show ruined by changing the time imo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock