BARC TRP Data | Week 43

Is Shri Vishnu Dasavathara on zee Tamil the main reason for this huge gain ?
No,, They have telecasted Zee Kudumbam Awards, That is the reason for this huge TRP, even the repeat telecast of the event gained good TRPs, Sri Vishnu Dhasahavatharam opened with low TRP!! It may be increased in future weeks!
And that particular week Star Vijay did not have any special shows apart from Super Singer Junior Launch, there was a complete shuffle in its weekend prime time programming!!

Yes
Sony aath beats Colors bangla.
As how much Star Vijay goes back that much possibilities for Zee tamil to enter All India top 10 and cross 6 lakhs ratings.Good going and I think Colors Tamil the most over rated channel of 2018 before launching.
Yes, It was overrated! But now their market share is nearly 5 percent and I guess it will be doubled within a year, that is 10 Percentage ( 2,00,000 impressions) for which Zee took more than 7 years! The content delivered by the channel during the beginning are not that effective, but the latest offerings seem promising, The newly launched, Thirumanam at 10 PM is delivering good points

No,, They have telecasted Zee Kudumbam Awards, That is the reason for this huge TRP, even the repeat telecast of the event gained good TRPs, Sri Vishnu Dhasahavatharam opened with low TRP!! It may be increased in future weeks!
And that particular week Star Vijay did not have any special shows apart from Super Singer Junior Launch, there was a complete shuffle in its weekend prime time programming!!
Thanks for this clarification. Do you know how much did Shri Vishnu Dasavathara imapct the ratings of Zee tamil? It's doing well in kannada, and I hope for the same trend in Tamil.

Yes

Yes, It was overrated! But now their market share is nearly 5 percent and I guess it will be doubled within a year, that is 10 Percentage ( 2,00,000 impressions) for which Zee took more than 7 years! The content delivered by the channel during the beginning are not that effective, but the latest offerings seem promising, The newly launched, Thirumanam at 10 PM is delivering good points
Colors Tamil is resting on the success of dubbed content probably which is certainly not resonating with the audience , maybe. There is huge intrusion of dubbed content in between the originals in the schedule.

Thanks for this clarification. Do you know how much did Shri Vishnu Dasavathara imapct the ratings of Zee tamil? It's doing well in kannada, and I hope for the same trend in Tamil.
In that particular 7.30 PM slot, It had got lesser tvr than the previous show!! The increment is mainly due to the award show which gained 7.25 TVR (more than 5000 barc impressions at 3.30 PM to 6.30 PM)

In that particular 7.30 PM slot, It had got lesser tvr than the previous show!! The increment is mainly due to the award show which gained 7.25 TVR (more than 5000 barc impressions at 3.30 PM to 6.30 PM)
The previous show of that slot was the dubbed kumkum bhagya and I found it as an Achilles' heel that prevents the continuity , but it's kind of unbelievable that dubbed content is given preference as well.

The previous show of that slot was the dubbed kumkum bhagya and I found it as an Achilles' heel that prevents the continuity , but it's kind of unbelievable that dubbed content is given preference as well.

The dubbed version of Kumkum Bhagya was the show which made people of Tamilnadu recognize there is a channel named Zee Tamil!
At that time, Star Vijay extended its serials to Saturday and there were no good shows in weekend too!
At that time they brought Thalayanai Pookal at weekdays 9 pm and Junior Super Stars at weekend 8 pm, both turned to be a hit and these 3 shows are the main reason for what Zee Tamil is now! And currently the 4 fiction shows of Zee Tamil which are telecasted at 8 pm to 10 pm contribute a major share in its overall trp!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock