BARC TRP | WEEK 13

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajpatil98
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 51
  • Views Views: Views 11,399
The Voice deserves at the very least, a 1.5-1.8. Rising Star is what deserves a 0.4-0.8. I dont know why people even like watching Colors.
Rising star is a true show. And Viacom 18 deserves everything within 10 years they have captured markets and giving fight with the long existing zee,star

They(Star) re-branded Vijay Super which having a minor share in Tamil movie channels.Even Star Suvarna Plus is the second most watched movie channel in Kannada they are not doing anything for it. They lost bigboss in Kannada but retained in Tamil against Colors.In all other languages(mostly) Star have the rights of KBC but lost it in Kannada.Shared the feeds of ISL to Colors Kannada Cinema and helps them to rise. I doubts Star knowingly makes Suvarna in trouble.

Barc was supposed to publish ratings after march 31(that means from barc week 14) But trai again extended the last date for implementation of new rule.So don't know when it comes.
Viacom acquired kk show rights in Kannada
Then they lost bigg boss show rights
Also Star India acquired bigg Boss show rights in Tamil , Telugu and Malayalam till 2022

Also Star India acquired bigg Boss show rights in Tamil , Telugu and Malayalam till 2022
This year Star Suvarna not started any reality shows
Expecting big reality show in star Suvarna

The Voice deserves at the very least, a 1.5-1.8. Rising Star is what deserves a 0.4-0.8. I dont know why people even like watching Colors.
In my family no one watches Colors even in my family people only subscribe to Nick or MTV from Viacom 18 bucket!

No bigg boss is still with colors. Colors super hasn't started any serials at 8-9 slot so it is for sure bbk7 will telecast in colors. Also Viacom has made deal with sudeep to host bbk for 5 seasons that is 3,4,5,6,7. Star suverna is not telecasting any reality show because of IPL telecast also zee and colors are very strong in weekend. Zee is running successful with 3 reality shows whereas colors is giving fight with just 1

Rising star is a true show. And Viacom 18 deserves everything within 10 years they have captured markets and giving fight with the long existing zee,star
They are not entitled to deserving anything actually. Its the regressive shows they have made that captured Indian audiences which made the content grade worse actually.

They are not entitled to deserving anything actually. Its the regressive shows they have made that captured Indian audiences which made the content grade worse actually.
I don't think saregamapa is more deserving than rising star. Even in Karnataka Kannada kogile of colors super, star singers of star suvrna are better than saregama. Here Zee makes cheap jokes and stupid abrivation for everything. The only way zee saregamapa got famous is because of etv ede tumbi haduvenu stopped.
Zee Kannada has used cheap trick or some calling market strategy. They run their serial everyday. They have saturated all slots.
And when kgf was telecasted they became so cheap to telecast hemme kannadiga they did not want colors to achieve milestone. Whereas during zee movies no network in Kannada except udaya played this trick.
I used to love zee but now after this incident I hate them so much

I don't think saregamapa is more deserving than rising star. Even in Karnataka Kannada kogile of colors super, star singers of star suvrna are better than saregama. Here Zee makes cheap jokes and stupid abrivation for everything. The only way zee saregamapa got famous is because of etv ede tumbi haduvenu stopped.
Zee Kannada has used cheap trick or some calling market strategy. They run their serial everyday. They have saturated all slots.
And when kgf was telecasted they became so cheap to telecast hemme kannadiga they did not want colors to achieve milestone. Whereas during zee movies no network in Kannada except udaya played this trick.
You are totally biased for Viacom.
Kannada kogile is worst singing show , absolutely bullsh*t. Just set and anchoring is good. Neither contestants nor judges are upto the mark. Saregamapa is highest rated reality show of South India. Many contestants are playback singers now.Kannada kogile is a junk!!

As for KGF is concerned, yes this is how competition works. No channel wants to loose their viewership. It's good for audience. Better shows !

Weekends CK never raised more than 4 TVR. Serials of both the channels are pretty crap ( at my home parents watch Radha Ramana , agnisakshi- atleast making is good)

I agree with what u say

You are totally biased for Viacom.
Kannada kogile is worst singing show , absolutely bullsh*t. Just set and anchoring is good. Neither contestants nor judges are upto the mark. Saregamapa is highest rated reality show of South India. Many contestants are playback singers now.Kannada kogile is a junk!!

As for KGF is concerned, yes this is how competition works. No channel wants to loose their viewership. It's good for audience. Better shows !

Weekends CK never raised more than 4 TVR. Serials of both the channels are pretty crap ( at my home parents watch Radha Ramana , agnisakshi- atleast making is good)
Every one are biased but I am over biased I just reacted to the people who said Viacom is worst ? Do you really think?. I never said I hate saregamapa it was wonderful till season 13 but later anchor and type of publicity they make is worst. Actually star is doing pretty well compared to zee that is what I meant.

Back
Top Bottom