BARC TRP | WEEK 13

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajpatil98
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 51
  • Views Views: Views 11,399
Good to see B4U Movies featuring in rural hindi movie ratings, it does air some nice old bollywood films however Movie House which is their sister network takes 5 hours to show a 2 hour original runtime movie thanks to long teleshopping + ad breaks after every 3 or minutes
@dino29: What do you say about this?
Now it is time for the Enterr10 network to boost promotions of its other channels, Enterr10, Fakt Marathi and Bhojpuri Cinema (in particular, Enterr10 should show more classic Hindi movies instead of teleshopping). :tup:
And this?
Even no place for popular channels like Sony Pal, Star Utsav, Colors Rishtey, Zee Anmol, Sony Wah, Star Utsav Movies, Zee Anmol Cinema etc.
Exactly. Their loss (you can also add Big Magic and Star Bharat to that list) is Dangal's gain. It is very gladdening/heartening to know that a small channel from a small network has made it this big in the BARC ratings scale. :smile2: Also, I want to know what happened to the ratings of Star Sports First.

Last edited:
Nice to see this data...ignoring dd free dish huge rural subscription base hit heavily on star zee sony colors network fta channels trp....by seeing this trp we can expect more punjabi and marathi channels on dd free dish...

Fakt Marathi no.1 Marathi channel... Unbelievable..🤔🤗
Dangal, Fakt Marathi and Bhojpuri Cinema are all owned by the Enterr10 Group. Even though Zee*, Sony, Star and V18 have abandoned DDFD, this small network stayed on, and see how all three channels are reaping the benefits. The fourth channel of the group (Enterr10 itself), which was originally nowhere in the list, has suddenly entered the list of top 5 Hindi movie channels even though it shows a lot of teleshopping. (*Big Magic is the only Zee channel that stays on, and it is there in the all-India top 5.)

Similarly Sri Adhikari Brothers is an FTA network; Mastiii remains the No. 1 music channel. Small networks are coming to the spotlight while the big players are being pulled down.

Not only this. Star Pravah has fallen steeply and is not even close to the No. 4, Zee Talkies. We can now safely assume that we will never see Sony Marathi in the top 5 again. :no2:

Last edited:
The major changes in the trp is related with DD free dish. Many FTA channels made their entry towards the barc tables for the first time.Dangal and Fakt Marathi are the notable ones.Also all the former FTA channels by major networks fallen down. Apart from that paid channels managed their ratings with small injuries.
The south market remains almost same since penetration of DD free dish is less here.
As I expected Star India has less affected by the new rule due to their vast presence in regional languages,major sports properties and its bundled packages.Except Star pravah and Star Bharat,Star utsav(removal from ddfd) no other channels performed bad. Sony got injured more-Sony BBC earth,Sony pix and Sports channels out from tables.So we can expect a price reduction of sony channels soon.
But actually the major hit should be given to Star since they are more costlier and an unofficial leader of pay tv industry. And if they fall first then all others will kneel fastly. Unfortunately it didn't happened🙁Ipl ratings are more than last year.

Last edited:
The south market remains almost same since penetration of DD free dish is less here.
Networks like Raj, Polimer, Manorama, Mathrubhumi and Public should try to add their channels on DDFD to increase DDFD's Southern presence. I don't know which of these are FTA networks, so please clarify. :tup:

Last edited:
Networks like Raj, Polimer, Manorama, Mathrubhumi and Public should try to add their channels on DDFD to increase their Southern presence. I don't know which of these are FTA networks, so please clarify. :tup:
Except Raj all are FTA. IMO Raj network is a poor performer than many FTA channels. They should convert it to FTA.DDFD is not popular in South. So addition in Free dish may not yield more like HSM

Networks like Raj, Polimer, Manorama, Mathrubhumi and Public should try to add their channels on DDFD to increase DDFD's Southern presence. I don't know which of these are FTA networks, so please clarify. :tup:
The reach of South channels will not increase if they add to DDFD, due to non-presence in the region.
Hindi, Bhojpuri channels only will benefit exponentially.

Fakt Marathi no.1 Marathi channel... Unbelievable..🤔🤗
I think there is some mistake because in "Top Programs" it is showing all Zee marathi programs...
I was thinking Fakta Marathi is going to shut down as it is not showing any new movies since many days...

Back
Top Bottom