BARC TRP | Week 25

:love::love::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::sunshine::sunshine:

No chance for Zee Tamil This week:no::cheers:

:love::love::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::sunshine::sunshine:

No chance for Zee Tamil This week:no::cheers:
Please, don't do this. Many people are happy at the success of Zee Tamil, and over the past few months it has become a major competitor to Sun TV, which nobody other than Vijay has been able to do. What is the use of being happy just because Zee Tamil doesn't enter the top 5? :huh:

Last edited:
When Sembaruthi came at No.5 it's just very few points short of No.3 Now 2 days extra and irrespective of Sun tv gains/loss Sembaruthi might achieve that No.3 Spot soon.
I think serial trp is calculated by dividing overall trp with no: of days(for eg. 25/5=5 and 35/7=5 so trp will much change. But overall trp of zee tamil will increase. But due to bigboss it will be nullified.)
//Sembaruthi came at No.5 it's just very few points short of No.3// look at this week ratings all sun tv serials now become stronger.So the gap will also more.

Last edited:
Please, don't do this. Many people are happy at the success of Zee Tamil, and over the past few months it has become a major competitor to Sun TV, which nobody other than Vijay has been able to do. What is the use of being happy just because Zee Tamil doesn't enter the top 5? :huh:
It's just a Myth. Zee Tamil channel not watched By Many. It's not a major competitor for Sun TV. Even if you say Polimer,I Will Accept. But Zee Tamil Never.

Zee Tamil Came to Top 5 in program Lists because Sun TV Was not available in major parts of Tamil nadu that time. Now everything solved. So no chance:sleep:

Last edited:

I think Sun TV has got fanatic supporters.. Also, may be because Sun TV is a Tamil TV Network which is a national level TRP topper etc..

It's just a Myth. Zee Tamil channel not watched By Many. It's not a major competitor for Sun TV. Even if you say Polimer,I Will Accept. But Zee Tamil Never.

Zee Tamil Came to Top 5 in program Lists because Sun TV Was not available in major parts of Tamil nadu that time. Now everything solved. So no chance:sleep:
Bro that time had passed away....

As per your logic, Star Vijay is not watched by many. Bigg Boss 2 is not watched by many because it couldn't come in the top 5.
Sorry to burst your bubble, Zee Tamil is really watched by many.
True! :tup:

If polimer is most watched after Sun TV, then why Polimer or any of its programs were at Top 5 but Zee Tamil did it with their serials?

FYI, Polimer was watched earlier and not now. At my home, we watch Zee Tamil serials only (except Bigger Boss now). No Sun TV except movies and news.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock