BARC TRP | Week 25

While comparing marathi and kannada consider a fact that in marathi there is no Sun network.If no sun network 2 places are empty in kannada top 5
Sun network is gonna launch a Marathi channel. Let's see how it's gonna actually do stuffs there and you might regret for this after seeing what happens there

The way it was written had contextually meant that the user had mistaken Bigg boss to the property of colors and it would be with colors. Open your eyes.

Belongs after few years means they will buy it first try to understand don't try to point out mistake and now I Clarified take it!!

Belongs after few years means they will buy it first try to understand don't try to point out mistake and now I Clarified take it!!
Hey c'mon, don't pretend to be smart. You contextually meant as if colors owns Bigg boss for which I replied that it doesn't. And learn to punctuate your sentence.

Hey c'mon, don't pretend to be smart. You contextually meant as if colors owns Bigg boss for which I replied that it doesn't. And learn to punctuate your sentence.

Try to be within the Topic about programs we discussing about don't get too much into correcting my way of writing

what I actually intended I gave you sufficient explanation and still you want me to learn more,it's ok! I am a kind of person who is open to learn stuffs,

Thanks for your suggestion,

Last edited:
Try to be within the Topic about programs we discussing about don't get too much into correcting my way of writing

what I actually intended I gave you sufficient explanation and still you want me to learn more,it's ok! I am a kind of person who is open to learn stuffs,

Thanks for your suggestion,
It's you who went off the topic. 😃

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock