BARC TRP | Week 25

Hai, somebody please tell me how do they know that I am watching a specific channel.
How does this work..?

In your dreams. Dream more and wake up to the world in which your sun TV is losing
It's just a Myth. Zee Tamil channel not watched By Many. It's not a major competitor for Sun TV. Even if you say Polimer,I Will Accept. But Zee Tamil Never.

Zee Tamil Came to Top 5 in program Lists because Sun TV Was not available in major parts of Tamil nadu that time. Now everything solved. So no chance:sleep:

I do think that it's the correct time for zeel to launch a movie channel in Tamil as there is a huge void in Tamil movie genre. If launched and promoted well, it might come to 5th spot .

I do think that it's the correct time for zeel to launch a movie channel in Tamil as there is a huge void in Tamil movie genre. If launched and promoted well, it might come to 5th spot .
If they launch now, it will become another Vijay Super. Need to wait another 5 years.

Bro, Somemore years have to wait Zee to have a decent movie library. As of now evergreen or Superstar movies are few with them. Also after sometime Colors tamil will cement their place in top 5.So its harder for others to enter.

Bro, Somemore years have to wait Zee to have a decent movie library. As of now evergreen or Superstar movies are few with them. Also after sometime Colors tamil will cement their place in top 5.So its harder for others to enter.

With current program patterns, I doubt Colors Tamil.

With current program patterns, I doubt Colors Tamil.
Colors tamil is an overrated channel. Till now they can't do anything. Even they failed to make engaveetu mappillai entertaining.Also there was nothing happened to sun,star,zee in their content,quality,programming pattern, ratings behalf of colors tamil's influence.Since it was a keyplayer in hindi it is sure that atleast it won't compramise with jaya, polimer and kalainger.

Last edited:
Colors tamil is an overrated channel. Till now they can't do anything. Even they failed to make engaveetu mappillai entertaining.Also there was nothing happened to sun,star,zee in their content,quality,programming pattern, ratings behalf of colors tamil's influence.Since it was a keyplayer in hindi it is sure that atleast it won't compramise with jaya, polimer and kalainger.

Colors Naagin when telecasted via Sun TV is responsible for introduction of fantasy genre in prime time of Tamil Serials now it had a great impact on Prime time serials like Yaraadi Nee mohini,Nandhini & upcoming maya and Even Saravanan Meenachi they are trying something funny that's a very huge influence.

then Bigg Boss too belongs to colors after few years when it returns to colors tamil that time the channel will pick up at the cost of Vijay TV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock