DDF Exclusive BARC TRP | Week 34

Zee won't be a dreamer too. I will conclude that star has already lost to zee in Tamil and it's comeback by displacing zee is near to impossible
Yup.After sometime(many months) situation will be changed.Although Star will not stay without doing anything.

Yup.After sometime(many months) situation will be changed.Although Star will not stay without doing anything.
Same situation for bengali market also. Star Jalsha never tolerate Zee Bangla in top position. They will obviously do something to regain their place.
Best of luck Star Jalsha. :tup:

Good to see that Sun News is equally competing with Puthiya Thalaimurai.

Well done Sun News:welcome::sunshine::cheers::hs:

Sun TV Program First five place

Last edited:
Same situation for bengali market also. Star Jalsha never tolerate Zee Bangla in top position. They will obviously do something to regain their place.
Best of luck Star Jalsha. :tup:
Let's look at the harsh reality- Star Jalsha failed to come back even after launching several shows, as soon as it lost its position to Zee Bangla. It's pretty obvious that regional audience cannot be changed overnight. What zee Bangla or zee Tamil have achieved is the culmination of years of hard work of understanding the market. So I don't see a phoenix in Star Vijay or Jalsha in near future, atleast in next couple of years, for sure.

Let's look at the harsh reality- Star Jalsha failed to come back even after launching several shows, as soon as it lost its position to Zee Bangla. It's pretty obvious that regional audience cannot be changed overnight. What zee Bangla or zee Tamil have achieved is the culmination of years of hard work of understanding the market. So I don't see a phoenix in Star Vijay or Jalsha in near future, atleast in next couple of years, for sure.
:skd::skd::skd::skd::skd:
:no:

Star's strength is in Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam. Star Maa is Star's No. 1 channel. All the three Star Hindi GECs are in the top 10 of which Star Utsav and Plus have a big lead ahead of Star Bharat, unlike last year where Star Bharat was the leader. Asianet is also unconquerable.
But in Tamil and Bangla it has lost the battle to Zee. I do not think Star Vijay/Jalsha will become the No. 1 (except Sun TV) any time soon.
Words have the power to explain your thoughts better than the emoticons
:clap::clap: Star Jalsha had a monopoly for too many years. I want Zee Bangla to stay No. 1 for at least a few months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock