DDF Exclusive BARC TRP | Week 34

Star's strength is in Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam. Star Maa is Star's No. 1 channel. All the three Star Hindi GECs are in the top 10 of which Star Utsav and Plus have a big lead ahead of Star Bharat, unlike last year where Star Bharat was the leader. Asianet is also unconquerable.
But in Tamil and Bangla it has lost the battle to Zee. I do not think Star Vijay/Jalsha will become the No. 1 (except Sun TV) any time soon.

Also in kannada star suvarna has poor ratings and decreasing week by week. I think it never come to second or third place...

Last edited:
Star Jalsha Should Think To Launch, Different Type Shows Again Rather Than 5-11:30 Everyday Only Serials. Earlier I am Fan Of Star Jalsha, But now not. My grandparents Also now a days, Watch 99% Serials only on Zee Bangla/Colors Bangla. They Also Stop Watching Jalsha.

The presence and the viewership share of Sun tv is greatly reduced. Get rid off your hubris to see the reality.
Sun TV planning to launch second GEC TV in Tamil by second half of next month. Targetting audience of 20 to 45 year's category with new content mainly from reality segment so the new will distrub the likes of zee Tamil & star Vijay, from taking the pie from sun TV

Star Maa at new heights
Zee bangla cinema again in top 5:clap:
What happened to bangla both zee bangla and jalsha ratings decreased considerably

Wait give some time for them
Bengali serial
Because last week all bengali shows no New episode telecasted on Bengali channels due to strike
Despite having new episodes of KBC on prime time Colors Bangla still couldn't make it to top 3.

Zee won't be a dreamer too. I will conclude that star has already lost to zee in Tamil and it's comeback by displacing zee is near to impossible
No way.Star will surely comeback.But not now.After Biggboss they will fall down and continue for some months then they will come back at a right time.Look at Star plus,the best example.They lost no.1 spot an year ago and soon washed out from Top 10.After one year of Dim mode now they regained their position even Nagin running on colors.In case of star vijay also, earlier they were at no.4 for a longtime behind Zee tamil.

I am noob here. Can anyone explain me how come Sun TV always have so much rating? It's not even a Hindi channel.

No way.Star will surely comeback.But not now.After Biggboss they will fall down and continue for some months then they will come back at a right time.Look at Star plus,the best example.They lost no.1 spot an year ago and soon washed out from Top 10.After one year of Dim mode now they regained their position even Nagin running on colors.In case of star vijay also, earlier they were at no.4 for a longtime behind Zee tamil.
Why didn't it ever do such a remarkable thing in Kannada or Marathi? Same thing will happen in Tamil and Bangla, not the Hindi way.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock