DDF Exclusive BARC TRP Week 47

Ha ha @JollyLNB bro now a days walking behind Adhitya TV:knife:
It is strange that a channel with such limited contents should draw such large numbers. Sun Life and even Sun Music show many more things but get less TRPs for it.

Last edited:
omg Agnisakshi 14 TVR ah 😦,,it will be good if CK stops it's repeat at 11 PM,, we will be able to know the correct trp of Agnisakshi
Yeah..since its been telecasting twice in prime time ,they take average of both. Hence we usually see it very rarely in Top 5 BARC list

omg Agnisakshi 14 TVR ah 😦,,it will be good if CK stops it's repeat at 11 PM,, we will be able to know the correct trp of Agnisakshi
One more interesting fact is..it's rating been increasing year on year basis..last year it peaked at 12.5 and this year it 14.5... Ad rates are twice than other CK serials. And one among top viewed shows in Voot..But recently Mangalyam Tantunaanena of Colors Super became the highest viewing regional show in Voot.
Voot originals also making a Kannada show with same pair of Agnisakshi !!

Colors Tamil should revamp like Colors Hindi then only they can survive in Tamilnadu present theme & presentation worst, no creativity at all...example Zee Tamil succeed after they changed everything like Zee TV.

Colors Tamil should revamp like Colors Hindi then only they can survive in Tamilnadu present theme & presentation worst, no creativity at all...example Zee Tamil succeed after they changed everything like Zee TV.

No Selva, the theme and presentation is Ok. The issue here is lack of strong content and movies. Zee Tamil ratings increased not because of logo change, but because of the strong fiction line up and continuous acquisition of new movies and premieres. Solvathellam unmai made Zee Tamil talk of the town with the controversies, good serials with known faces made them popular and cemented their position now as 2nd best Tamil GEC after Sun. Colors Tamil, if they want to succeed, should follow the strategy of their elder brother Colors Hindi GEC - Strong serials, quick movie premieres of hit films and entertaining weekend content.

@ Jolly bro : Vivek and Vadivelu comedy in Films is a rage in TamilNadu. Comedy as a genre is hugely popular in TN, especially among males. So the channel enjoys such viewership without much efforts and by merely playing Comic movie clips. Places like Tea shops, Saloons, Barber shops, Hotels play Adithya TV, non stop through out the day, I think all this is the reason for high ratings.

No Selva, the theme and presentation is Ok.
Indeed, Colors Tamil has the best graphics package of any Colors channel except Colors Infinity. Colors Hindi is not so good.
Places like Tea shops, Saloons, Barber shops, Hotels play Adithya TV, non stop through out the day, I think all this is the reason for high ratings.
I agree. Having lived in Chennai all my life, I can confirm this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock