Beast | Vijay | Ani | April 13

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 324
  • Views Views: Views 29,165
The worst Film i ever saw in my life lot of artificial scenes especially hero hanging the terrorist in one hand and walking , fighter jet scenes , speaking with terrorist in Tamil like speaking with local Don , terrorist having ak 47 in their hands but not using against hero maximum time , to attacking the hero terrorist using knife like local Don , unnecessary religion based hateness , who gave permission to hero take off fighter jet to Pak 🤣🤣 like going to Chennai to madurai he easily coming and going to Pak 🤣🤣 these are the very similar loopholes of the film like these many loopholes are there each and every scene

The movie is complete disaster people are waiting for when theatre doors get open in interval to runaway from theatre might be a joke but on of my office junior die hard vijay fan from Tirunelveli as conveyed this to me during his second time watching this film SIMPLY A DISASTER

Last edited:
The worst Film i ever saw in my life lot of artificial scenes especially hero hanging the terrorist in one hand and walking , fighter jet scenes , speaking with terrorist in Tamil like speaking with local Don , terrorist having ak 47 in their hands but not using against hero maximum time , to attacking the hero terrorist using knife like local Don , unnecessary religion based hateness , who gave permission to hero take off fighter jet to Pak 🤣🤣 like going to Chennai to madurai he easily coming and going to Pak 🤣🤣 these are the very similar loopholes of the film like these many loopholes are there each and every scene

The movie is complete disaster people are waiting for when theatre doors get open in interval to runaway from theatre might be a joke but on of my office junior die hard vijay fan from Tirunelveli as conveyed this to me during his second time watching this film SIMPLY A DISASTER

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Remember Vivegam Opening Scene Buddy,,

Ajith Fans Don't Even Imagine About Logics 🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭

By The Way, If A Movie Not Good, Vijay Fans Will Accept Won't Do Mad Arguments Still Claiming So Called Action Thriller As Hit,,,

And Last

Beast Collections Are Way Ahead Than Your Favorite So Called Competitor Movie,,,,,,,,

Cheers,,,,

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Remember Vivegam Opening Scene Buddy,,

Ajith Fans Don't Even Imagine About Logics 🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭

By The Way, If A Movie Not Good, Vijay Fans Will Accept Won't Do Mad Arguments Still Claiming So Called Action Thriller As Hit,,,

And Last

Beast Collections Are Way Ahead Than Your Favorite So Called Competitor Movie,,,,,,,,

Cheers,,,,
Yes no logic in vivegam movie what is the issue about it I'm not a mad AK fan to defend it even valimai not upto the mark that's why I didn't watch it Fully yet .. really vijay fans will accept 🤣🤣 then why are you arguing with me ?? Accept it movie is a disaster if I'm not wrong you himself told nothing in a movie after viewed it but someone said the same you can't able to digest it as a fan of him still you can't able to answer the loopholes i had mentioned above instead of that you are bringing vivegam here that was a another disaster movie 🤐

Meanwhile just go through what you done in social media on valimai release time retweet all the trolls about AK but I'm not doing like that just a review i posted here coz you guys won't do that instead of giving mottu only so just posted accept it don't giving fake mottu

Last

For Ajith Vijay Surya Rajini collection are doesn't matter coz they huge fan base they'll watch the movie atleast one time but the matter is about neutral audience like the movie or not simply this so called movie is just a Trash especially terrorist head where you find him guys with bald head still I'm laughing 😂😝 looks like a security guard of sun network office ha ha ha 🤣😝

Last edited:
Yes no logic in vivegam movie what is the issue about it I'm not a mad AK fan to defend it even valimai not upto the mark that's why I didn't watch it Fully yet .. really vijay fans will accept 🤣🤣 then why are you arguing with me ?? Accept it movie is a disaster if I'm not wrong you himself told nothing in a movie after viewed it but someone said the same you can't able to digest it as a fan of him still you can't able to answer the loopholes i had mentioned above instead of that you are bringing vivegam here that was a another disaster movie 🤐

Last

For Ajith Vijay Surya Rajini collection are doesn't matter coz they huge fan base they'll watch the movie atleast one time but the matter is about neutral audience like the movie or not simply this so called movie is just a Trash especially terrorist head where you find him guys with bald head still I'm laughing 😂😝 looks like a security guard of sun network office ha ha ha 🤣😍

Ha Ha Ha Trying To Manage Well

🤣🤣🤣🤣

WbkeBev.jpg

From the beginning director treated terrorist as a weaker person , there is no built up scenes for them. and also vadi bro dont compare Vijay movies with other hero movie ,they need more time to reach current vijay level ( Rajini exceptional ) ,

Last

For Ajith Vijay Surya Rajini collection are doesn't matter coz they huge fan base they'll watch the movie atleast one time but the matter is about neutral audience like the movie or not simply this so called movie is just a Trash especially terrorist head where you find him guys with bald head still I'm laughing 😂😝 looks like a security guard of sun network office ha ha ha 🤣😍
Annaatthe 2.0 😉

From the beginning director treated terrorist as a weaker person , there is no built up scenes for them. and also vadi bro dont compare Vijay movies with other hero movie ,they need more time to reach current vijay level ( Rajini exceptional ) ,

Ha Ha Ha Absolutely True

In Last 10 Years, Vijay Has Improved His Level,

It's Good He Trying Apart From His Comfort Zone,,,

Like Puli And Now Beast

Annaatthe 2.0 😉
Bro annaathe much better one compare to this there is some logic in that movie but in this movie there is no logic at all ex) Rafale jet came to save hero in the climax that too in Pak area demanding by hero sir and suddenly PM of India immediately approved by saying whatever hero ask do that immediately imagine the level of logic other scenes in this movie 🤣😝

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha Absolutely True

In Last 10 Years, Vijay Has Improved His Level,

It's Good He Trying Apart From His Comfort Zone,,,

Like Puli And Now Beast
Yes but I think he should work more with Atlee /Lokesh Kanagraj . Magician Nelson's magic cannot be understood unless you are an alien 👽.

Also Sun Pictures should make a movie after reading a script very carefully . Otherwise please don't torture audience by making movies like Annaatthe and Beast . Concentrate on Serials

Also I was wondering , How will people watch it on Sun TV if they are not able to see it in Theatre ?

illogical bond movie , that's all. director gives some note on every scene , i think you people didn't watched that movie.
Altaf says one scene "veera is dangerous and took jet flight and finished jobs without government permission".
preethi says one scene "veera hitting man like a beast".
last scene air jet placed outside the terrorist compound before the fight start.
Beast is the most stylish movie after thuppakki , family enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom