Beast | Vijay | Ani | April 13

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 324
  • Views Views: Views 29,165
Just rewind the past , highest profit movies comes with no logics.
Bahubali, war, Dhoom ,2.0 , kgf. Dangal is exception.

are you watching your regional channels ? what do you think about " why south Indian dubbed movies getting high TRP on north media"?
Because of poisoning bollywood content coming on TV channels . South content is much much better than Bollywood movies ( mostly not all * ) and people enjoy watching mass , masala in South Movies as compared to Bollywood movies .

Yes for sun network kaasu thaan Velanchu kedakuthu you'll say no ??
Even ambani can spend 1000 rupees without any benefit , you are aged and also i hope matured so feel like a business people.
In tamil people say "Kassu enna vilancha ketakuthu" :ROFLMAO:

Yes for sun network kaasu thaan Velanchu kedakuthu you'll say no ??
Hopeless people only saying these type of words. but every man working hard and earn money , even Ambani, adhani, maran ...
Sun pictures always strict on budget and they are doing business with data and valuation of that hero. they spend every peeny for a profit.

Hopeless people only saying these type of words. but every man working hard and earn money , even Ambani, adhani, maran ...
Sun pictures always strict on budget and they are doing business with data and valuation of that hero. they spend every peeny for a profit.
Ok i understand you 👍

Vijay fans Twitter account will have positive reviews only that too with edits 🤣🤣😝

If you want criticism tweet check Ajith fans Twitter account 😎 .. but I'm sure you won't do that

Vijay fans Twitter account will have positive reviews only that too with edits 🤣🤣😝

If you want criticism tweet check Ajith fans Twitter account 😎 .. but I'm sure you won't do that
ignore negativity , so i wont accept and also do you think that negative people are ajith fans ? Nope.
Ajith always care about Vijay and Vijay also. Both want their movie to reach world market and always stand for Tamil cinema.
In recent interview perasu said Ajith want a punch dialogue like vijay said in thirupachi . This is the war between tamil industry and money minded business people ( who run towards OTT and promote other movies against our heroes).

Back
Top Bottom