Beast | Vijay | Ani | April 13

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 324
  • Views Views: Views 29,165
Yes but I think he should work more with Atlee /Lokesh Kanagraj . Magician Nelson's magic cannot be understood unless you are an alien 👽.

Also Sun Pictures should make a movie after reading a script very carefully . Otherwise please don't torture audience by making movies like Annaatthe and Beast .

Also I was wondering , How will people watch it on Sun TV if thry are not able to see it in Theatre ?
Tamilian different from others ,they got sentiments and respect others feeling.that is the reason Vishwasam , kadaikutti singam movies hits in here.

Tamilian different from others ,they got sentiments and respect others feeling.that is the reason Vishwasam , kadaikutti singam movies hits in here.
I agree bro but to give audience that experience, producers have to be very careful with what they are giving . After Seeing movies like Annaatthe and Beast, Audience will definitely feel bad as if They were cheated

Ha Ha Ha Trying To Manage Well

🤣🤣🤣🤣

WbkeBev.jpg
I expect this from you instead of answer maximum time you don't have answer for my questions 🤣😝
Otherwise please don't torture audience by making movies like Annaatthe and Beast
Exactly great torture people are waiting to ranaway from theatre during interval 🤣😝

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I agree bro but to give audience that experience, producers have to be very careful with what they are giving . After Seeing movies like Annaatthe and Beast, Audience will definitely feel bad as if They were cheated
Sun pictures taking films to spend is surplus money of them that's the reason they not at all care about the story , logic etc...etc ..

Nope , we are watching and noticing every show from different location , beast is doing super . for example 15th sceen1 beast 620 capacity full ,the same area KGF 350 capacity full. Beast canteen sales 2.4 lakhs KGF canteen sales 25 K. you need to understand the cinema business and also why vijay is unavoidable ,he is already a super start hero.(y)

Sun pictures taking films to spend is surplus money of them that's the reason they not at all care about the story , logic etc...etc ..
Even ambani can spend 1000 rupees without any benefit , you are aged and also i hope matured so feel like a business people.
In tamil people say "Kassu enna vilancha ketakuthu" :ROFLMAO:

Nope , we are watching and noticing every show from different location , beast is doing super . for example 15th sceen1 beast 620 capacity full ,the same area KGF 350 capacity full. Beast canteen sales 2.4 lakhs KGF canteen sales 25 K. you need to understand the cinema business and also why vijay is unavoidable ,he is already a super start hero.(y)
Of Course he is . There is no doubt . My concern is that Tamil Cinema should not get inspired from Salman Khan's movies where RIP logic , screenplay, music , direction , everything RIP 🙏🏻

Yes but I think he should work more with Atlee /Lokesh Kanagraj . Magician Nelson's magic cannot be understood unless you are an alien 👽.

Also Sun Pictures should make a movie after reading a script very carefully . Otherwise please don't torture audience by making movies like Annaatthe and Beast . Concentrate on Serials

Also I was wondering , How will people watch it on Sun TV if they are not able to see it in Theatre ?

Obviously True!

Sun Last 4 - 5 Movies, If You See, It's Very Weak Literally

You Don't Underestimate Common Audience,,

Still Vijay Charm And Magic Will Make Them Watch,,,,

Back
Top Bottom