Bengali & Odia pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
dinesh19 said:
yes..if d2h remove all regional channels from south silver pack, then only 70-80 channels only left in this pack.no use of all regional channels in base pack itself

They will not remove it. As recently they have added all south channels in that pack. & they have added one more odia channel Focus Odisha. These are basic channels. They must be available in all packs. D2h is only dth which gives all regional channels in their 231 rupees pack-New South Gold. I am proud of d2h.i like it.

shubham123 said:
They will not remove it. As recently they have added all south channels in that pack. & they have added one more odia channel Focus Odisha. These are basic channels. They must be available in all packs. D2h is only dth which gives all regional channels in their 231 rupees pack-New South Gold. I am proud of d2h.i like it.

But What is the Use of That Regional Channels Which Launguage you are not know :huh

Tell Me you know all indian Launguages:u:huh

shubham123 said:
All regional channels are in package of d2h, d2h gives flexiblity for all indian customers to watch any channels. Even you not identify the language. You can learn that languages. Tell me, in tata sky, If a Bengali customer take Bengali & Odia addon with pack. Then is he understand Odia language? These should have different add ons.

shubham123 said:
Even you not identify the language. You can learn that languages. Tell me, in tata sky, If a Bengali customer take Bengali & Odia addon with pack. Then is he understand Odia language? These should have different add ons.

Rushil.D said:
But Why if i Know Marathi than why i am going to learn Tamil or Bengali :huh:-/

You can learn all indian languages. It will help you when you go to that region. If you not interested to go there, you can stay here & learn languages as this is educational thing. You will get knowledge of it. Even i saw all language channels for learning purpose. I saw hindi serials in tamil channels whenever i have time.

Rushil.D said:
But What is the Use of That Regional Channels Which Launguage you are not know :huh

Tell Me you know all indian Launguages:u:huh

I saw all channels for entertainment & learning purpose. I will saw it in future also.

shubham123 said:
You can learn all indian languages. It will help you when you go to that region. If you not interested to go there, you can stay here & learn languages as this is educational thing. You will get knowledge of it. Even i saw all language channels for learning purpose. I saw hindi serials in tamil channels whenever i have time.

Bro From Last 1 year i Subscribe every regional pack of tata sky for 1 month but still i did't learn a single word of Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Odia, Punjabi, Malayalam, Kannada, Asseme etc... :(

shubham123 said:

So according to u, no need to go to school and learn alphabets of that language, we can learn that language by watching news , movies of that language :D:D:D Good Idea. u should get award for this idea.

Rushil.D said:
Bro From Last 1 year i Subscribe every regional pack of tata sky for 1 month but still i did't learn a singale word of Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Odia, Punjabi, Malayalam, Kannada, Asseme etc... :(

Keep any one addon constant. & watch it regularly. You can take guide of that language or attain a tution class for learning.

dipayan said:
So according to u, no need to go to school and learn alphabets of that language, we can learn that language by watching news , movies of that language :D:D:D Good Idea. u should get award for this idea.

You should attain a tution class & watch that channels. This is our very important work dedicated to our nation.

shubham123 said:
Keep any one addon constant. & watch it regularly. You can take guide of that language or attain a tution class for learning.

but i don't have that much time :dodgy:u

Maximum I Need Only 2 launguages to talk with people in our area that is hindi and english not need to learn whole indian launguages :u

but what idea your are giving to me :skd:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock