Bengali & Odia pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
shubham123 said:
Keep any one addon constant. & watch it regularly. You can take guide of that language or attain a tution class for learning.

You Didn't Give The Answer
Rushil.D said:
Tell Me you know all indian Launguages:u:huh

shubham123 said:
You should attain a tution class & watch that channels. This is our very important work dedicated to our nation.

Wait a minute, How do I attain tution class for Tamil here in kolkata ? I want to learn Tamil. I have tamil channels. can u help me ?

Rushil.D said:
but i don't have that much time :dodgy:u

Maximum I Need Only 2 launguages to talk with people in our area that is hindi and english not need to learn whole indian launguages :u

but what idea your are giving to me :skd:D

You must learn atleast 4 languages in various regions for knowledge. You will get freedom to watch these channels also.

shubham123 said:
You must learn atleast 4 languages in various regions for knowledge. You will get freedom to watch these channels also.

But why In my Area Bengali and Tamil no one know expect some south peoples and bengali peoples :(:u

@ Shubham
I Want to Learn Write in Urdu Language
Will You Please Help Me (Minimum My Signature)

dipayan said:
Wait a minute, How do I attain tution class for Tamil here in kolkata ? I want to learn Tamil. I have tamil channels. can u help me ?

Go outside. & find out Tamil learning classes. If a person is from Tamilnadu, then call him. My neighbour are from Andhra pradesh & they talks only in Telugu & hindi. I can learn their language as we both knows hindi. But they are very busy in their work. So, i cannot learn from them. I will search other option.

shubham123 said:

why only 4 ? It's like small drop of water in vast ocean as India has 1,635 languages

@ Shubham It self not know all indian launguages adn teaching others to learn all indian launguages :wall :u

Rushil.D said:
But why In my Area Bengali and Tamil no one know expect some south peoples and bengali peoples :(:u

Search a tutor for it. Or learn from that people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock