Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

I didn't understood what they said but I think this serial somewhat like Sahakutumba ySahaparivar only the change here is that here they have their parents.
And Star Network likes to do Copy remakes like the plot is almost same but with changes like Kulfi kumar Bajewala and Patol Bajewala, Devyani and Khelaghor,etc.
No no..... its totally original serial nd not remake....they already have sahkutumb/pandian stores remake as bhaggolakki

No no..... its totally original serial nd not remake....they already have sahkutumb/pandian stores remake as bhaggolakki

I thought bhaggolaki is remake of bhagyalakshmi of Star Vijay with some plots of And story of Sahakutumba Sahaparivar.

I think ogu nirupoma of Star Jalsha is remake Of Rang Mazha Veghala.
Same story of black girl.
Now Star Jalasha started remake serials but very few and mostly they are revised remake like Khelaghor remake of Devyani/Pratigya (Marathi/Hindi).

in case of AKKK they changed characteristics of arundhati's kids nd her mother in law.....in original her elder son and daughter never supported her but here they elder son is now supporting her so much whereas daughter isha is spoilt brat even but still not bad as sreemoyee daughter(initially)
Plus aru mother in law not as bad as sreemoyee mothr in law
But in Sreemoyee, elder son is permanently bad and his wife becomes good. Whereas younger son is very good son but his wife turns out to be opposing Sreemoyee everytime. Because they probably want to show that life is unfair sometimes. When her son is good, daughter in law becomes bad, and vice versa.
Secondly, in Bangla, daughter and elder son scenario is just opposite. Here daughter became good. Bow she supports her mother.
And you know why they kept mother in law bad vamp for such a long time? Now comes the twist. Sreemoyee's husband's second wife takes over the house (after Sreemoyee leaves along with daughter, father in law and younger son) and buys it in her name by taking advantage of mother in law. Then she wants to buy a flat and sell the house. When Sreemoyee's mom in law understands this girl is vamp, it's too late. So she protests, and in turn, she has to work much due to forcing by the vamp. In current episodes, she fell ill, and then Sreemoyee came to take care of her. The story is going good now. Only that Sreemoyee's contender Krishnokoli is having stronger story twists, otherwise Sreemoyee would have been in top 5. 😊

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me Which serials of Jalsha can get remaked in Marathi and other languages except Mohor which is already remaked and for sure will be remaked in Marathi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock