Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

khelaghor got really good ratings of 6.6

Aparajita apu got ratings same as previous show

Titli first time increased to 7tvr gap decreased between titli and rani rashmoni

Prathma kadombini also got good ratings of 2.8 at slot like 5pm but i still feel that they shouldnt have shifted slot of kadombini

@veer32564 bro where are non fictions ratings
I am really annoyed how come the extreme drama get such good ratings during it's debut week...

Aparajita Apu got more. Khirer Putul used to get 4.8-5.3, but AA got 5.8. And the show is really good.

Titli increased due to trolling and negative online publicity of it's latest promo, where they showed that the untrained girl got into the cockpit of a flying plane with ease (as one of the pilot got heart attack), and saved everyone.

Prothoma Kadombini's fate is doomed. One, it's TRP, and secondly, once again it's director got changed. A 3rd director is now directing the show.

Bangla Non-Fiction TRP list for Week 48, 2020 (15+ TRP):

Zee Bangla
Saregamapa: 7.5
Didi No. 1: 5.3
Mirakkel: 3.8
Rannaghor: 1.7

Star Jalsha

Hasiwala & Company: 3.5
Superstar Poribar: 1.3
How many non fictions does Zee Bangla have?

Bangla TV Complete TRP list for Week 48, 2020 (15+ TRP):

STAR Jalsha (719 GRP)
Prothoma Kadombini (5 PM): 2.8
Ogo Nirupoma (5.30 PM): 4.5
Khelaghor (6 PM): 6.6
Titli (6.30 PM): 7.0
Sreemoyee (7 PM): 9.4
Kharkuto (7.30 PM): 11.0
Mohor (8 PM): 11.7
Saanjher Baati (8.30 PM): 9.4
Bhaggolokkhi (9 PM): 7.2
Korapakhi (9.30 PM): 5.5
Mahapith Tarapith (10 PM): 6.4
Ke Apon Ke Por (10.30 PM): 3.9
Dhrubotara (11 PM): 2.4

Zee Bangla (674 GRP)

Alo Chhaya (6 PM): 7.7
Korunamoyee Rani Rashmoni (6.30 PM): 9.9
Krishnokoli (7 PM): 9.9
Jamuna Dhaki (7.30 PM): 8.7
Jibonsaathi (8 PM): 6.1
Aparajita Apu (8.30 PM): 5.8
Phirki (9 PM): 6.3
Ki Kore Bolbo Tomaay (9.30 PM): 6.7
Shoudaminir Shongshar (10 PM): 4.5
Pandob Goyenda (10.30 PM): 3.0

Where is TRP of other bangla serials?
I mean sun bangla, colors bangla serials.

Desher Maati | STAR Jalsha | Coming Soon
LLqFJhX.png

Show - Desher Maati
Promo - A joint Bangali family is celebrating Durga Pujo. After the celebration ends, the sons discuss with their father that they have decided to take their parents with them. The parents will have to now stay for equal duration of time with all, and their ancestral home will be sold. While the now matured children of the elderly couple are happy with the decision of dividing, the elderly couple and a neighborhood girl are sad. What will happen to the uniting fabric of the family?
Date - TBA (Coming Soon)
Channel - STAR Jalsha
First promo given on STAR Jalsha Facebook Page on 11 December 2020.

Since KoraPakhi is on the verge of ending, I feel that Desher Maati might come at 9.30 PM, as it is a family centric serial. Don't know though, because Gangaram is also coming. Robir Notun Bouthan will take time though.

Since KoraPakhi is on the verge of ending, I feel that Desher Maati might come at 9.30 PM, as it is a family centric serial. Don't know though, because Gangaram is also coming. Robir Notun Bouthan will take time though.
One show will take place of kora pakhi while other will replace Ke Apon Ke Por or they might shift titli and will bring one of two show at 6.30pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock