Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddhiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,178
  • Views Views: Views 192,412
IMO they should definitely remake Goyenda Ginni as it was a good serial content wise. Even many teens and young people used to watch this show back in 2015.
I expect this serial in Marathi at 10pm as this timing is good for such serials.
Even in Marathi their was one story in 2013/14 named Asmita who was a female detective and it was Hit. I think the bengali serial is inspired from that serial.

Ki Kore Bolbo Tomaay: Basic love story of a budding fashion designer (who is abandoned by her lover a night before their wedding) with the owner of an apparel company.
Ki kore bolbo tomaay is inspired by chinese series Love Designer or what as storyline is same.....Budding fashion designer got to knw real colors of her fiancee on her prewedding photoshoot and then after that her lovestory starts with owner of fashion company
I have watched that show last yr

Last edited:
Prothoma Kadombini time increased
eAAVe0s.jpg

From yesterday, 13 December (Sunday), Prothoma Kadombini's per episode time has been increased to 27+ minutes with only 1 commercial break.
AunWQ0a.jpg

I feel that they will now cover the story faster, with more runtime per episode. The serial is now confirmed to end soon.

Last edited:
Prothoma Kadombini is speculated to complete the story of life journey of the lady doctor, Dr Kadombini Ganguly, unlike Kadambini of Zee Bangla which ended hastily without potraying much of the later part of her life. The ending is to give way to a fourth show with the title "Fyalna", which is coming soon on STAR Jalsha, alongwith serials Robir Notun Bouthan, Gangaram and Desher Maati. Fans and various news updates are suggesting that KoraPakhi, KAKP, Sreemoyee (unconfirmed) and Prothoma Kadombini will end to give slot to these serials. And Titli's slot shall be changed.

Prothoma Kadombini time increased
eAAVe0s.jpg

From yesterday, 13 December (Sunday), Prothoma Kadombini's per episode time has been increased to 27+ minutes with only 1 commercial break.
AunWQ0a.jpg

I feel that they will now cover the story faster, with more runtime per episode. The serial is now confirmed to end soon.
I dont think reason for increased time is they want to end show ASAP.....look shows which comes at early or late night slots always have more more runtime than regular soap operas reason is simple that they want to increase trp
Look trp is product of TSV(time spent by viewers) and reach %
Since reach in early or late slot is very low so to increase trp there is only one option and that is to increase TSV nd to increaee TSV they have to increase runtime nd decrease ad breaks so that people will watch it without break nd TSV will increase

I know all this because i used to watch star plus late night show nazar whose runtime throughout 400 episode was aprroxmately in betn 24-27min nd thats how they used to achieve 2+ trps at 11pm whereas other prine showd used to struggle get even 1.5....star plus kept nazar to gain GRPs even though their ad break was small nd they used to get less money from ad breaks but still star used that show to gain more GRPs to keep their numero uno position safe

Prothoma Kadombini is speculated to complete the story of life journey of the lady doctor, Dr Kadombini Ganguly, unlike Kadambini of Zee Bangla which ended hastily without potraying much of the later part of her life. The ending is to give way to a fourth show with the title "Fyalna", which is coming soon on STAR Jalsha, alongwith serials Robir Notun Bouthan, Gangaram and Desher Maati. Fans and various news updates are suggesting that KoraPakhi, KAKP, Sreemoyee (unconfirmed) and Prothoma Kadombini will end to give slot to these serials. And Titli's slot shall be changed.
I dont think they will place new show at 5pm slot
Plus i dont think sreemoyee will end soon nd as its still getting 9+ nd if they ends or shift it to another slot then they are big fool because how can they are so sure that new show will get this much trp at 7pm with rival like KK

Someone go nd knock some sense in jalsha programming head nd say him just cool down dude.....why you are bringing so many shows in such short period when your all other shows are going good except Kora pakhi nd KAKP

Plus i dont think sreemoyee will end soon nd as its still getting 9+ nd if they ends or shift it to another slot then they are big fool because how can they are so sure that new show will get this much trp at 7pm with rival like KK

I don't find that new Bengali serial interesting, don't know why and what may be the reason!

I don't find that new Bengali serial interesting, don't know why and what may be the reason!

Someone go nd knock some sense in jalsha programming head nd say him just cool down dude.....why you are bringing so many shows in such short period when your all other shows are going good except Kora pakhi nd KAKP
They are doing this just to maintain their leadership over zee bangla.

Back
Top Bottom