Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddhiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,178
  • Views Views: Views 192,411
They are doing this just to maintain their leadership over zee bangla.

But I don't think that their is need of so many Serials that too now.
As mostly all of their serials are doing well.
They can bring good track in their some of the serials audience may love that, even Zee Marathi serial Maza Hoshil Na bcz of its good track it's now doing good though it's not in Top 5.

But I don't think that their is need of so many Serials that too now.
As mostly all of their serials are doing well.
They can bring good track in their some of the serials audience may love that, even Zee Marathi serial Maza Hoshil Na bcz of its good track it's now doing good though it's not in Top 5.
But whats the need of that when their all shows are doing good.....nd how can they are so sure abt new shows success
Basically they are following a strategy where they are replacing any show which is falling behind the ZB's rival, so that the viewers don't get shifted to ZB. They want to make all of their shows as slot leaders and don't want to stay behind.

Basically they are following a strategy where they are replacing any show which is falling behind the ZB's rival, so that the viewers don't get shifted to ZB. They want to make all of their shows as slot leaders and don't want to stay behind.
Can you tell me Sun Bangla programming and it's performance?

I heard that 3 new Serials came in Sun Bangla, how are they?

Can you tell me Sun Bangla programming and it's performance?

I heard that 3 new Serials came in Sun Bangla, how are they?
Not many tv news websites report on Sun Bangla, but before lockdown this year I read somewhere that the dub of Nandini was the most viewed serial of the channel during February 2020.
Don't know about the performance of the 3 new shows. BARC should release the top 10 shows instead of 5 on their website, in that way we could know more.

This is not the way to gain ratings....what if new show doesnt work at that time rival will become much more stronger so that it will difficult to get ratings in that slot for any new show

Not many tv news websites report on Sun Bangla, but before lockdown this year I read somewhere that the dub of Nandini was the most viewed serial of the channel during February 2020.
Don't know about the performance of the 3 new shows. BARC should release the top 10 shows instead of 5 on their website, in that way we could know more.
Still the shows of sun bangla are not in top 10. ( my assumption and it's for sure even it is not in Top 20 Shows I guess).
Bengali people are not distributed like Marathis for tv channels and also serials / GEC's.
They only focus on top 2 channels that is Zee and Star.

Last edited:
They only focus on top 2 channels that is Zee and Star.
Earlier people also used to watch ETV Bangla as equally as ZB and SJ, but after rebranding to Colors Bangla viewers gradually completely forgot about it. Also there was Sananda TV from ABP group which had pretty good shows during launch, but sadly that channel stayed for only 1.5 years.

Back
Top Bottom