Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddhiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,178
  • Views Views: Views 192,412
Mohor is no.1 in urban 15+ market with 11.7Tvr
Kannada version is doing fine with 3.3 tvr (its not doing good)
Others are not released yet except telugu but its tvr is not out yet
In Bangla they keep serial title very strong like Mohor, in Kannada also Sarasu but why they are keeping big name instead of any strong female title in Telugu and Tamil?

In Bangla they keep serial title very strong like Mohor, in Kannada also Sarasu but why they are keeping big name instead of any strong female title in Telugu and Tamil?
I dont know the meaning of tamil or telugu title so cant cmment on that....if title meaning is strong and impactful then its good but i didnt liked hindi remake title for sure

I dont know the meaning of tamil or telugu title so cant cmment on that....if title meaning is strong and impactful then its good but i didnt liked hindi remake title for sure

Yes. If they would have focused more on female lead and title then male then it would be great but they did opposite.
Let's see what will be the name of Marathi serial.

Dance Dance Junior Season 2 😍
Can anyone Translate what's written below.
Fgy6cPJ.jpg

Dance Dance Junior Season 2 😍
Can anyone Translate what's written below.
Fgy6cPJ.jpg
Dance Dance Junior Season 2
Interested contestants within the age of 10-16 years should register their name by sending name<space>age<space>district name to "10-digit no.". By 15 December 12 midnight.
To know about terms and conditions, log on to "website". This contest is bind by t&c. For SMS, charges will be applied.

Can anyone tell me which bengali serials are good in Zee Bangla that can be remaked in Marathi.

Note - There should be great concept and pan Indian type serial story.

Can anyone tell me which bengali serials are good in Zee Bangla that can be remaked in Marathi.

Jamuna Dhaki: Story of a girl who plays dhak (A drum like instrument). How she attains respect in society and in-law family.
Trinayani: Story of a girl who can forsee evry event before it happens. (Already remade in Odia as Divya Drushti and Telugu with same name)
Aparajita Apu (New Show): Story of a girl who breaks stereotypes in the society.
Phirki: Story of a transgender woman who faces problems in society but still raises a daughter as a single mother.
Ki Kore Bolbo Tomaay: Basic love story of a budding fashion designer (who is abandoned by her lover a night before their wedding) with the owner of an apparel company.
Shoudaminir Shongshar: Very good family show with lead couple being adolescents who have been married recently. Balika Vadhu vibes.
Pandob Goyenda: Story of 5 young detectives
Goyenda Ginni: Story of housewife who becomes a detective. Serial basically consisted of various cases being solved by detective.

IMO they should definitely remake Goyenda Ginni as it was a good serial content wise. Even many teens and young people used to watch this show back in 2015.

Jamuna Dhaki: Story of a girl who plays dhak (A drum like instrument). How she attains respect in society and in-law family.
Trinayani: Story of a girl who can forsee evry event before it happens. (Already remade in Odia as Divya Drushti and Telugu with same name)
Aparajita Apu (New Show): Story of a girl who breaks stereotypes in the society.
Phirki: Story of a transgender woman who faces problems in society but still raises a daughter as a single mother.
Ki Kore Bolbo Tomaay: Basic love story of a budding fashion designer (who is abandoned by her lover a night before their wedding) with the owner of an apparel company.
Shoudaminir Shongshar: Very good family show with lead couple being adolescents who have been married recently. Balika Vadhu vibes.
Pandob Goyenda: Story of 5 young detectives
Goyenda Ginni: Story of housewife who becomes a detective. Serial basically consisted of various cases being solved by detective.

Yes I heard about trinayani in telugu its doing very great even before some weeks it was in top 5 shows but now chelleli kapuram took its place.

I expect trinayani serial remake in Marathi first then other Rural and urban background serials from Zee Bangla/Telugu/Tamil for rural audience as Zee Marathi is strong in urban region.
Also Goyenda ginni should get remaked in Marathi.

Back
Top Bottom