Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddhiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,178
  • Views Views: Views 192,406
Off Topic- it is just me but when you talk about StarJalsha Chalo Paltai Channel ID song comes in mind? 🤣
That's because from 2019 rebrand, not a single promo of STAR Jalsha has released without a 3 second version of Cholo Paltai tune at the end. And you and I have got used to hearing that.

Can you tell me Sun Bangla programming and it's performance?

I heard that 3 new Serials came in Sun Bangla, how are they?
Sun Bangla serials get TRPs of 0.8 to 2.5 mostly. Whereas SJ and ZB get 5 to 12 TRPs. Sun Bangla has a long way to go.
Regarding the 3 serials, Kanyadaan is like of same drama of father and daughters, and already they are showing illegit extramarital relationship of the guy with whom one daughter is to get married. Didn't like that track. I am yet to watch Harano Sur. Saraswatir Prem is going great, it must be a favourite among youngsters now.
But cinematography and picture quality is great for all the shows, and cast and direction is at par. Excellent work by Sun Bangla. 🏆

Don't know it's name but the new serial where there is a family with 2 old man and woman and their kids (who are spoiled).
I find this serial as inspired one.
Got it. Desher Maati. I know, the concept is like old wine in new bottle.

Off Topic- it is just me but when you talk about StarJalsha Chalo Paltai Channel ID song comes in mind? 🤣
That's because from 2019 rebrand, not a single promo of STAR Jalsha has released without a 3 second version of Cholo Paltai tune at the end. And you and I have got used to hearing that.
Zee TV is the only other channel which has made it a point of including its Aaj Likhenge Kal jingle at the end of every single promo.

Back
Top Bottom