Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddhiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,178
  • Views Views: Views 192,406
I know Telugu as I watch Telugu movies and Kannada bcz of similarity with Marathi like their are many common words still we don't know it, we need to find! ( I understand kannada very well but I can't speak fluently).

I also know hindi well but not much sometimes I don't get some words so I use Marathi words in Hindi and its mixture of both languages.
Ohh i dont understand south languages at all....apart from marathi im very much fluent in hindi nd ok ok in north languages

I usually understands bengali,gujrati becoz of its similarities with hindi.....but i only understand when people speak i dont understands when they write
If you can read Marathi then you also should be able to read Hindi and even Gujarati and Punjabi because of the Devanagari script.
I can speak and understand Hindi and only understand but cannot speak Gujarati. But I cannot read any of those as Bangla script is very different than Devanagari.

If you can read Marathi then you also should be able to read Hindi and even Gujarati and Punjabi because of the Devanagari script.
I can speak and understand Hindi and only understand but cannot speak Gujarati. But I cannot read any of those as Bangla script is very different than Devanagari.

Off-Topic-
Earlier Marathi also had different script like Bangla, Kannada, etc but after 1950 s (I guess) they introduced Devnagari script for Marathi, don't know it's reason.

Last edited:
Ok this is last one off topic in bengali thread
Only marathi nd hindi use devnagri script.....gujrati nd punjabi use different script like bengali.....i dont understand bengali script but still i always gets confuse between bengali,punjabu nd gujrati script
But marathi nd hindi devnagri script is totally different from above three

Ok this is last one off topic in bengali thread
Only marathi nd hindi use devnagri script.....gujrati nd punjabi use different script like bengali.....i dont understand bengali script but still i always gets confuse between bengali,punjabu nd gujrati script
But marathi nd hindi devnagri script is totally different from above three
Gujarati and Punjabi have similarities with Devangari also, Bangla script is different only Bengali and Assamese use this script. Also odia sounds little similar to Bangla but their script is completely different.

Gujarati and Punjabi have similarities with Devangari also, Bangla script is different only Bengali and Assamese use this script. Also odia sounds little similar to Bangla but their script is completely different.
Gujrati has similarity with Devnagri but punjabi script ( gurmukhi) is completely different from devnagari.

Back
Top Bottom