Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddhiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,178
  • Views Views: Views 192,402
Zee TV is the only other channel which has made it a point of including its Aaj Likhenge Kal jingle at the end of every single promo.
It not looks good. Even Zee Marathi Doesn't do that.
Their slogan is Mi Marathi, Zee Marathi.
They use this slogan properly but never after any serial or shows.

Moreover, Jalsha Movies was also launched in 2012. In fact tomorrow is its 8th anniversary. But it has never changed its logo or graphics even once. It should have been named Star Jalsha Movies, like Star Maa Movies.
Agree. Regarding rebrand, STAR doesn't go for rebranding, if channel is still doing good.

Mithai starts on 4 January 2021, Monday-Saturday at 8 PM on ZEE Bangla:

5L8G5Vg.jpg

Since, Jibon Saathi is currently telecasted at 8 PM on ZEE Bangla,

hv1slB1.jpg

it's time slot will change to give way to the new show. I guess the new time slot will be 10.30 PM or 11 PM.

Mithai starts on 4 January 2021, Monday-Saturday at 8 PM on ZEE Bangla:

5L8G5Vg.jpg

Since, Jibon Saathi is currently telecasted at 8 PM on ZEE Bangla,

hv1slB1.jpg

it's time slot will change to give way to the new show. I guess the new time slot will be 10.30 PM or 11 PM.

First actress is from kone bou serial of sun bangla.
Hope this serial will be Hit and not like crap Zee Marathi serials.

Last edited:
Zee bangla should remake this Marathi serial then bringing Mithai and all same concept stories (which are very less loved), Star Jalsha story concept new so remaked in all Languages. Same goes for Zee Marathi serials like TPR

Earlier only STAR Jalsha used to randomly place serials in already occupied slots, and move existing primetime serials to other slots. Nowadays, ZEE Bangla is on the same spree, doing such haste decisions to take lead.

Btw @veer32564 bro i really felt bad for bengal tv writer leena gangopadhyay because apart from giving credit in names not even one producer of remake have mentioned or credited her for her work

I have read so many IVs of rajan shahi for anupamaa and AKKK success but he havent mentioned her for success he credited all his cast nd crew for success but not her

Other remakes producers also havent mentioned her or original actors at all
At least creative of original show required some praise from remake produce in their interview

Btw @veer32564 bro i really felt bad for bengal tv writer leena gangopadhyay because apart from giving credit in names not even one producer of remake have mentioned or credited her for her work

I have read so many IVs of rajan shahi for anupamaa and AKKK success but he havent mentioned her for success he credited all his cast nd crew for success but not her

Other remakes producers also havent mentioned her or original actors at all
At least creative of original show required some praise from remake produce in their interview
What to do. It depends on their gratefulness and honesty. :sleepy2:

Back
Top Bottom