Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddhiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,178
  • Views Views: Views 192,395
Gangaram first scheduled for 10:30pm but there are some speculations that jibon sathi on zee might shift to 10:30pm that could be reason for gangaram sudden shifting to 9:30pm
But i think more than that kora pakhi very low trp could be reason for sudden shifting

But i just hope titli will be shifted to 10:30pm nd desher maati will get 6:30pm
Or maybe dedher maati might get 8:30pm by shifting sanjher baati to another slot
Abruot change of decision by channel. Earlier it was slated at 10.30 PM. The promo bwas only aired 2 days ago. But right now, they felt the need of tackling Ki Kore Toke Bolbo, rather than Pandob Goenda which is much weak in TRP. Now whether KoraPakhi will end and KAKP will stay, or KoraPakhi will move to 10.30 slot is questionable, until makers reveal further plan. On the other hand, Jibon Saathi of ZEE Bangla is getting it's primetime slot changed to give way to news serial Mithai, which ZEE Bangla has decided to give tough fight to STAR Jalsha's 8 PM TRP blockbuster Mohor.
Currently, I feel ZEE Bangla is testing serials for 2-3 months on it's weak slots, and if fails, replacing it. Happened with Kadombini-Khirer Putul-Aparajita Apu. 3 serials changed at 8.30 slot in a span of few months to tackle Saanjher Baati. And seems the 3rd and latest serial has succeeded in doing so. So nowadays, channels are working very carefully on their slots, which has resulted in the haste change of slots.

Horror shows like Nazar work best during late hours, not general dramas like Dhrubotara. No wonder its TRP is the lowest along with Prothoma Kadambini.
Yes supernatural/horror shows works at late slot 11pm
Recently star plus moved their fiction drama lockdown ki lovestory to 11pm but it failed very badly with just 0.6 trp whereas nazar lowest trp was 1.2

No official promo or teaser out. Will be out soon. The serial is like Ishtikutum: part 3. Same story of tribal girl marrying with city guy. :undecided:
Bengali serials story is mostly a Village girl anr rich man and one extra woman in their life same is there in Marathi only thing is that woman is not of Village.
ZEE Bangla hardly makes remakes bro. ZEE TV and Bangla don't make remakes.
Yes I was saying that only both Zee TV and bangla hardly makes remake.
Zee TV currently has one remake serial of telugu mudda mandaram.
Zee Marathi never does remake mostly they are swamake or original serials but now I am expecting remake serials from them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom