Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddhiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,178
  • Views Views: Views 192,401
Are trinayani and sathya bengali original serials?
Trinayani and Sathya remakes are needed in Marathi.
Bokul Kotha is the first of various language remakes of the original Odia serial on ZEE Sarthak, Sindura Bindu. Trinayani is original story, and remade in ZEE Telugu with same name, and on ZEE Sarthak as Dibya Drushti..

Last edited:
Bokul Kotha is the first of remake series of the original Odia serial on ZEE Sarthak, Sindura Bindu. Trinayani is original story.
I thought that Odia serials are not good or that much famous but now I realize I was wrong.
This both serials need to remaked in Marathi now both stories is good.
But that crap Zee Marathi never listens to audience in coming days they may even lose their viewers to Colors Marathi.

Bangla TV Complete TRP list for Week 49, 2020 (15+ TRP):

STAR Jalsha (693 GRP)
Prothoma Kadombini (5 PM): 2.5
Ogo Nirupoma (5.30 PM): 4.8
Khelaghor (6 PM): 7.5
Titli (6.30 PM): 6.7
Sreemoyee (7 PM): 9.3
Kharkuto (7.30 PM): 11.8
Mohor (8 PM): 10.9
Saanjher Baati (8.30 PM): 7.4

Bhaggolokkhi (9 PM): 6.6
Korapakhi (9.30 PM): 4.7
Mahapith Tarapith (10 PM): 6.2
Ke Apon Ke Por (10.30 PM): 3.8
Dhrubotara (11 PM): 2.7

Zee Bangla (692 GRP)

Alo Chhaya (6 PM): 7.3
Korunamoyee Rani Rashmoni (6.30 PM): 10.6
Krishnokoli (7 PM): 10.4
Jamuna Dhaki (7.30 PM): 8.4
Jibonsaathi (8 PM): 6.7
Aparajita Apu (8.30 PM): 6.8
Phirki (9 PM): 6.4
Ki Kore Bolbo Tomaay (9.30 PM): 7.0
Shoudaminir Shongshar (10 PM): 4.4
Pandob Goyenda (10.30 PM): 3.2
Bro what is the reason for sudden fall in sanjher baati ratings ....its also out of top5 suddenly last week it was no.3
Btw khelaghor instantly became slot leader withing straight 2 weeks 😲😲
If drama is working in those slots then star jalsha should replace titli with desher mati

Star jalsha next target for off air should be bhaggolakki nd kora pakhi.... I hope they will not off air sreemoyee

Bro what is the reason for sudden fall in sanjher baati ratings ....its also out of top5 suddenly last week it was no.3
Btw khelaghor instantly became slot leader withing straight 2 weeks 😲😲
If drama is working in those slots then star jalsha should replace titli with desher mati

Star jalsha next target for off air should be bhaggolakki nd kora pakhi.... I hope they will not off air sreemoyee
Saanjher Baati viewers have shifted to Aparajita Apu of ZEE Bangla. The latter's TRP has increased from 5.8 to 6.8.
Khelaghor has proved everyone wrong. People are more interested in drama than good content. I am keeping fingers crossed for Desher Maati. It may come at 6.30 or 9.30. Korapakhi will end soon. Aparently, Bhaggolokkhi will stay. Gangaram will come at 10.30 slot confirmed in last week of December. KAKP will end this year only, after a span of 4 years.

Saanjher Baati viewers have shifted to Aparajita Apu of ZEE Bangla. The latter's TRP has increased from 5.8 to 6.8.
Khelaghor has proved everyone wrong. People are more interested in drama than good content. I am keeping fingers crossed for Desher Maati. It may come at 6.30 or 9.30. Korapakhi will end soon. Aparently, Bhaggolokkhi will stay. Gangaram will come at 10.30 slot confirmed in last week of December. KAKP will end this year only, after a span of 4 years.
Desher maati should come at 6:30pm as if it will overlap between sreemoyee nd khelaghor then it will gain good ratings

Desher maati should come at 6:30pm as if it will overlap between sreemoyee nd khelaghor then it will gain good ratings
Yeah. And nowadays, Titli is getting less views. And it is causing break between Khelaghor and Sreemoyee-Kharkuto-Mohor-SanjherBaati high TRP track.

Sourya Bhattacharya bags a new project - Times of India

@veer32564 bro this upcoming show agnishikha is on jalsha or zee bangla??
The website has mentioned:
Besides ‘Agnishikha’, a number of other shows are also set to launch. Abhishek Bose and Sohini Guha Roy starrer ‘Gangaram’, family-drama ‘Desher Mati’ (starring Rahul Banerjee, Dibyojyoti Dutta, Rooqma Ray, Tathagata Mukherjee and Shruti Das) are set to premiere. The second season of reality show ‘Dance Dance Junior’ is also in the pipeline. This time, it will also feature Dev and Monami Ghosh alongside veteran actor Mithun Chakraborty. On the other hand, yet another rival channel will launch its family-drama ‘Mithai’ next year in January.

Hence, I conclude that Agnishikha will come on STAR Jalsha. And the rival channel mentioned is ZEE Bangla.

The website has mentioned:
Besides ‘Agnishikha’, a number of other shows are also set to launch. Abhishek Bose and Sohini Guha Roy starrer ‘Gangaram’, family-drama ‘Desher Mati’ (starring Rahul Banerjee, Dibyojyoti Dutta, Rooqma Ray, Tathagata Mukherjee and Shruti Das) are set to premiere. The second season of reality show ‘Dance Dance Junior’ is also in the pipeline. This time, it will also feature Dev and Monami Ghosh alongside veteran actor Mithun Chakraborty. On the other hand, yet another rival channel will launch its family-drama ‘Mithai’ next year in January.

Hence, I conclude that Agnishikha will come on STAR Jalsha. And the rival channel mentioned is ZEE Bangla.
So that mithai is zee bangla next launch

Back
Top Bottom