Seeking Help Best Hindi Music HD Channel

• Thread starter kamya2
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 10,304

Which is best HD Hindi Music channel

• Total voters
Ok Bro Then If Possible Please Add One More option (Both) For Those Who like both Channels If Possible Ple
Then I guess majority will say both as both channel are equally good, but in order to determine a clear winner I think better to stick with current poll

SONY ROX HD for me because that is what I get on my ADTV. Superb content and quality. With quite a few positives on MTV Beats HD, hopefully it'll be on ADTV soon to check it out

Then I guess majority will say both as both channel are equally good, but in order to determine a clear winner I think better to stick with current poll
Ok Bro As You Wish. For Me Both Are Equally Best and Its Impossible for me to chose any one between them and You are also right in your place..

Last edited:
As I have TS, I receive both channels. Both have a very good library of songs. One thing to be appreciated in sony Rox HD is that they show a lot of indie and non-mainstream artists during ad breaks.
But I voted for MTV Beats HD as they have better on-air presentation and graphics. Sony Rox HD does not have good graphics but Sony Mix does.

I have voted for Sony Rox HD as I like to watch latest Hindi songs and songs from 2000 + onwards. MTV Beats HD is no longer my favorite after they started airing Retro songs from 9pm to 12am.. :|

I have voted for Sony Rox HD as I like to watch latest Hindi songs and songs from 2000 + onwards. MTV Beats HD is no longer my favorite after they started airing Retro songs from 9pm to 12am.. :|
True. :tup: I don't like retro songs on HD channels. :cross: Sony Rox HD shows only modern songs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock